Games you want to see on the Wii U

#1lazycomplifePosted 11/30/2012 10:25:40 AM
A Wii U exclusive Ace Attorney would be awesome in my opinion.

What dream games do you wish they'd make?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643
#2trenkenPosted 11/30/2012 10:28:06 AM
Im kinda just looking for new IPs from Nintendo that are actually fun to play with the gamepad features. Waiting 5 years for another Zelda TP/SS game isnt going to excite me.

Maybe a very original Metroid game that does some very clever things with the gamepad that isnt made by Team NInja. I need games to get me excited again, not rehashes of old games or DS games on steroids. I bought the system banking on them really putting some effort into this.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#3shadestreetPosted 11/30/2012 10:29:04 AM
Super Metroid HD

Make it the opening day launch game on the Wii U VC, and make it free to entice people to go into the store.

It should look and sound like ths:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNl_5QQ9JvY
#4IDruggedShamuPosted 11/30/2012 10:29:14 AM
A brand new Starfox a la 64. None of this Kao Krazoa or GC on and off land ****. As much as I love it all, give us a proper Starfox for crying out loud!
---
PSN: IDruggedShamu
Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats.
#5lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:31:23 AM
trenken posted...
Im kinda just looking for new IPs from Nintendo that are actually fun to play with the gamepad features. Waiting 5 years for another Zelda TP/SS game isnt going to excite me.

Maybe a very original Metroid game that does some very clever things with the gamepad that isnt made by Team NInja. I need games to get me excited again, not rehashes of old games or DS games on steroids. I bought the system banking on them really putting some effort into this.

I know what you mean. Is it really asking too much to get a new IP from Nintendo?
---
#6AkaimizuPosted 11/30/2012 10:34:03 AM
For a 3rd party existing game, I would definitely say, "Torchlight 2". Given how between Skylander Giants and ZombiU, you have examples of simultaneous access of Inventory manipulation AND instant character stat review all without interrupting gameplay on the main screen, this just has to happen. Gamepad support for crawlers like that would make it the definitive way to play.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vem Reld (http://server6.uploadit.org/files/greatisgood-Ninja.jpg)
#7BufkusPosted 11/30/2012 10:36:54 AM
Layton
Etrian Odyssey
Rune Factory
Harvest Moon
SMT
Fatal Frame
Fire Emblem
non-MMO Dragon Quest
A Pokemon hunting sim
#8lazycomplife(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:54:45 AM
Bufkus posted...
Layton
Etrian Odyssey
Rune Factory
Harvest Moon
SMT
Fatal Frame
Fire Emblem
non-MMO Dragon Quest
A Pokemon hunting sim

All of those sound great. Lol at the pokemon hunting sim.
---
#9BufkusPosted 11/30/2012 10:56:07 AM
lazycomplife posted...

All of those sound great. Lol at the pokemon hunting sim.

Yeah, I think the WiiU would be a great system for HD versions of my favorite DS/3DS franchises, thanks to the GamePad. That's why I'm really excited about the system's potential. You won't be getting those kind of games on the competition.