Fun fact, no one gave a damn about the speeds of the CPU and GPU before this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fun fact, no one gave a damn about the speeds of the CPU and GPU before this.

User Info: DarkShadowRage

DarkShadowRage
4 years ago#1
Now when the Wii U releases, everyone is all about the CPU speeds and the power of the GPU, but before not one person actually gave a damn.
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.

User Info: The_King82

The_King82
4 years ago#2
Yes they did.

User Info: Azure_lKite

Azure_lKite
4 years ago#3
The_King82 posted...
Yes they did.
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE

User Info: Just-Saiyan

Just-Saiyan
4 years ago#4
Maybe cause no one knew what the CPU/GPU was until recently?

User Info: SexPantherPanda

SexPantherPanda
4 years ago#5
DarkShadowRage posted...
Now when the Wii U releases, everyone is all about the CPU speeds and the power of the GPU, but before not one person actually gave a damn.

You cray, people have been arguing over system specs since the 16 bit era. Only time I don't remember people arguing over specs was teh nes/master system era they just argued what was better Alex the Kidd or Mario.

User Info: sumweeaboo

sumweeaboo
4 years ago#6
24 past 1
---

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
4 years ago#7
The average consumer doesn't care one bit.
Playing Final Fantasy XII

User Info: Kitt Thrust

Kitt Thrust
4 years ago#8
I guess you're to young to remember past system launches tc because people did care. It's been like this since the Atari versus Intellivision days.
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif

User Info: TheMannyrue

TheMannyrue
4 years ago#9
Hell I still do not care in the least about spec's on any system"sept for my gaming pc I built"..

All I care about is if it can play the game's I love and want that is all.

User Info: trenken

trenken
4 years ago#10
DarkShadowRage posted...

Oh they sure did. In fact I still have an issue of EGM about the N64's insides.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fun fact, no one gave a damn about the speeds of the CPU and GPU before this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived