Anyone else afraid Miyamoto is going to mess up Retro Studios game at SS levels?

#1CrystalKing5426Posted 11/30/2012 12:26:49 PM
SS being Sticker Star.
#2ADHDguitarPosted 11/30/2012 12:28:00 PM
From what I've seen a lot of people like Sticker Star.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3LordBowserPosted 11/30/2012 12:37:17 PM
What? I personally didn't buy Sticker Star because I'm wary of it, but the reviews are that it's a great game. Are you crazy?

Miyamoto, in all the years I've played Nintendo games, has never disappointed me. Retro Studios is amazing. What is there to fear? If you don't like Miyamoto's games you are probably playing the wrong console. Oh wait, do you even own a Wii U? Just curious...
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#4Solid_SOAPPosted 11/30/2012 12:39:11 PM
Miyamoto seems very protective of the Mario series, but nothing else. He seemed to let them do whatever they wanted with the Prime and DK games they made, I doubt he'll hold them back because the games they made were very successful.
#5wobbuffet10Posted 11/30/2012 12:40:17 PM
LordBowser posted...
What? I personally didn't buy Sticker Star because I'm wary of it, but the reviews are that it's a great game. Are you crazy?

Do you read reviews? Each Paper Mario game has reviewed worse than the preceding one, and Sticker Star is rated a whole 8 points below SPM, according to Metacritic

Paper Mario - 93
TTYD - 87
SPM - 85
SS - 77
---
backloggery.com/melatonin
soundcloud.com/z-plan
#6_Candice_Posted 11/30/2012 12:42:18 PM
Retro tends to make solid games. We just need a way to cram Miyamoto into an old people home so Retro gets to use all of their creative ability.
#7COlimar788Posted 11/30/2012 12:43:31 PM
Solid_SOAP posted...
Miyamoto seems very protective of the Mario series, but nothing else. He seemed to let them do whatever they wanted with the Prime and DK games they made, I doubt he'll hold them back because the games they made were very successful.

He's the reason DKCR had a oddly-generic villain group instead of the Kremlings, so...
---
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510
#8BufkusPosted 11/30/2012 12:47:11 PM
wobbuffet10 posted...
LordBowser posted...

Do you read reviews? Each Paper Mario game has reviewed worse than the preceding one, and Sticker Star is rated a whole 8 points below SPM, according to Metacritic

Paper Mario - 93
TTYD - 87
SPM - 85
SS - 77

What kind of noob listens to reviews?
#9HitagiPosted 11/30/2012 12:50:36 PM
COlimar788 posted...
He's the reason DKCR had a oddly-generic villain group instead of the Kremlings, so...

I believe he's also the one who pushed for remixes instead of original music.

Miyamoto is a hack that needs to be put out to pasture ASAP.
#10Ambassador_KongPosted 11/30/2012 12:56:12 PM
wobbuffet10 posted...
LordBowser posted...

Paper Mario - 93
TTYD - 87
SPM - 85
SS - 77

Strange, I like SS better than all the other. Wow! I thought for myself and didn't need a critic to give me an opinion.

No one can ever be happy. Nintendo sux all their Mario games are the same. Nintendo sux Sticker Star is different than the other Paper Mario games.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.