Sony & Microsoft's response to Wii U

#81PigfartsPosted 11/30/2012 6:38:57 PM
Hitagi posted...
Sony & Microsoft's response to Wii U: LOL

=\ Are they not suppose to release any news on their new developments? The Wii U will sell really I'm sure but the people who want really next gen games are going to go with the the new PS or XBOX. especially if theplan to be 6x more powerful then current gen is true.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#82ArabrockermanXPosted 11/30/2012 6:39:42 PM
ps4 move maybe MS projector no. I like MS idea the most but it is also the least practical and will be unusable in any room with a window. Kinect will also need to function a bit better than it currently does but I expect that will happen with the next version.
#83shinigami0Posted 11/30/2012 6:43:07 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Mmm, neither of these are responses to the Wii U...

---
"You heard it too, didn't you? The voice of the wind!" Demon Eyes Kyo
#84PigfartsPosted 11/30/2012 6:43:18 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
ElGado2 posted...
Hitagi posted...
Sony & Microsoft's response to Wii U: LOL

This. Nintendo is literally digging their own grave.

Learn the proper use of the word "Literal"

okay, that grammar nazi-ing was pretty funny.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#85MANTI5Posted 11/30/2012 6:44:47 PM
I can understand the PS fanboys trolling as they're about to be without their favorite console. Sony's in deep doodie.
#86P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/30/2012 6:45:39 PM
Just pointing this out...

Nintendo patented the Gamepad idea in 2003
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7929911.html

yeah.....
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#87P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 11/30/2012 6:50:52 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
squatch22 posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
Sony and MS don't need to be worried because their source of income doesn't come from the video game industry...I can't really say the same for Nintendo.

Sony has an income???

...uh, yes. Let's see, there are TVs, audio equipment, general items...just because they were losing money off the PS doesn't mean the company as a whole is sucking d***, even if they did have lower quarterly profits than they did from previous years.

Sony is losing money from everything, not just their gaming division :P
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#88LordcrabfoodPosted 11/30/2012 6:52:00 PM
Owners of the Wii U, just be happy with what you have. There is no reason to constantly defend your purchase. If you were happy to purchase an out dated system that will soon be dwarfed by the real consoles, then that is your business. There is nothing wrong with playing on an infinitely weaker system, if you enjoy the games. Releasing a next gen console with current gen specs is the path nintendo has chosen, embrace it and be happy.
#89MANTI5Posted 11/30/2012 6:53:39 PM
Their gaming division is separate from their other divisions and is bleeding badly. Their stocks were downgraded to junk status and the vita failed hard. They're in big truble and the PS4 is likely their swan song.
#90b1gt0nePosted 11/30/2012 6:57:42 PM
squatch22 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
<Shh, let them pretend that Nintendo is the leader in the console market when they haven't been since the SNES.

lol.

Because the Wii didnt lead last gen?
Because PS3 hasnt sold well over FIFTY million less than the PS2 has?
Because Nintendo wasnt the only console maker to actually make money last gen?

I heard in a few weeks Sony will be breaking even on PS3 sales. They also have patent on dualshock balls. That's got to say a lot about ps fanboys.