I'm currently not enjoying my Wii U experience.

#11LordBowserPosted 11/30/2012 3:04:01 PM
Do you really hate sidescrollers or something? NSMBU is a pretty great game.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#12DT-FoxPosted 11/30/2012 3:06:09 PM(edited)
While Monita's technically an inanimate object, I think it identifies as female. Otherwise the name would be "Monito". Pointless nit picking, I know, but still. :V

On topic: I know you say there aren't any games that interest you, but assuming you haven't done any research, I think now would be a great time time. That's not to say that you'll outright enjoy any of the games, but that's how you discover the hidden gems (if any).

So many games end up selling poorly and/or go overlooked because they're brushed off due to name or initial concepts alone. But hit up MiiVerse and see what folks might be saying about them. Or check out the eShop preview videos.

Personally, I think Mighty Switch Force HDE and Nano Assault Neo are worth the $10.
---
Favorite show atm: Shirokuma Cafe
:V
#13BumperCatsPosted 11/30/2012 3:07:33 PM
While Monita's technically an inanimate object, I think it identifies as female. Otherwise the name would be "Monito". Pointless nit picking, I know, but still. :V

On topic: I know you say there aren't any games that interest you, but assuming you haven't done any research, I think now would be a great time time. That's not to say that you'll outright enjoy any of the games, but that's how you discover the hidden gems (if any).

So many games end up selling poorly and/or go overlooked because they're brushed off due to name or initial concepts alone. But hit up MiiVerse and see what folks might be saying about them. Or check out the eShop preview videos.

Personally, I think Mighty Switch Force HDE and Nano Stray are worth the $10.

I agree with you that Monita is a chick, but at the same time it's just a play on the word "Monitor" since it's head is, well... a big monitor. Monita sounds more like monitor than Mointo does. Wow, what a stupid sentence.
#14thundercat2600Posted 11/30/2012 3:09:08 PM
Schwietz posted...
I bought a system with no games i want. Why am i bored??? I got the tech demo!

It's pretty sad that Nintendo thinks a tech demo should retail for $60.
#15recollectmusicPosted 11/30/2012 3:10:13 PM
Yeah, this is why I'm holding off on getting the Wii U, even if I'm a huge fanboy. There's nothing to play yet :P
---
Pokemon Black FC - 3482 6679 3025
#16sting__art(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:10:47 PM
I don't hate them, not at all. Du Super Wario Bros kind of killed my NSMB fun. Just because its difficulty level was just at the right place. Games like Starcraft 2 and FE made me crave for either a competitive online scene or very hard AI. The current Nintendo games don't offer me what i want.

I'm waiting for TTT2, i heard the EU online scene was dead tho, thats a shame. Well if nothing comes out of that i'm just going to wait. This system is great and i bet i will enjoy future games.
#17_Shikoba_Posted 11/30/2012 3:12:28 PM
What about the other games do you not find interesting? There are some pretty solid games out for it's launch.
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
3DS: 3909-7542-9022
#18thundercat2600Posted 11/30/2012 3:15:49 PM
_Shikoba_ posted...
What about the other games do you not find interesting? There are some pretty solid games out for it's launch.

You mean, aside from the fact that almost all of them have been available on PS3 or 360 for months already, and with better performance?
#19sting__art(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:20:11 PM
These are the games and my opinions about them.

I don't like:
- Assassinís Creed III
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- ESPN Sports Connection
- FIFA Soccer 13
- Game Party Champions
- Just Dance 4
- Rabbids Land
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- Sing Party
- Skylanders: Giants
- Transformers Prime
- Warriorís Orochi 3 Hyper
- Wipeout 3
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
- ZombiU

Played on PC
- Darksiders II

Okay, but not amazing:
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorís Edge
- Nintendo Land

I want to play:
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Pikmin 3

I'm on the fence about:
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Sonic & All-Starts Racing Transformed
- Tank! Tank! Tank!

I'm usually picky about my games haha. Waiting a long time for something amazing is normal for me.
#20_Shikoba_Posted 11/30/2012 3:26:26 PM
sting__art posted...
These are the games and my opinions about them.

I don't like:
- Assassinís Creed III
- Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- ESPN Sports Connection
- FIFA Soccer 13
- Game Party Champions
- Just Dance 4
- Rabbids Land
- Scribblenauts Unlimited
- Sing Party
- Skylanders: Giants
- Transformers Prime
- Warriorís Orochi 3 Hyper
- Wipeout 3
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2013
- ZombiU

Played on PC
- Darksiders II

Okay, but not amazing:
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razorís Edge
- Nintendo Land

I want to play:
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Pikmin 3

I'm on the fence about:
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Sonic & All-Starts Racing Transformed
- Tank! Tank! Tank!

I'm usually picky about my games haha. Waiting a long time for something amazing is normal for me.

lol I see. Well at least theres a couple on the fence, so if you are dying for something on Wii U to play then maybe you can grab those down the road.
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
3DS: 3909-7542-9022