I'll give this console about 2 years before it dies.

#21Boomerang78Posted 11/30/2012 3:49:27 PM
No, I'm pretty sure this console will be successful and will enjoy a full 6-year lifetime, regardless of any console Sony or Microsoft farts out.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yD9N0.gif
#22lt519Posted 11/30/2012 3:50:17 PM
ElGado2 posted...
FlyinTonite posted...
As a pc gamer, I have this to say to TC. Console gamers will never be the master race, your spec talks are the butt of many jokes pc gamers tell one another, and frankly the ps4/nextbox will not have impressive specs... like, at all. The best looking games on those 2 consoles may finally compare to crysis 1 with mods, which is very, very, sad. If you want a legitimate argument, you can argue exclusives, because spec talk for anything console related is a stupid point to base an argument off of.

Wrong. Not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend on building a PC. They just want pick up and play.

Wrong, if you are spending thousands on a PC you are terrible at building PCs. I bought an off the shelf custom PC for $800 and it'll be better than the next gen. PCs are definitely the master race, just because it costs more doesn't mean it's not better. And your hatred of the Wii is kind of disgusting, go get a life worth living.
#23MANTI5Posted 11/30/2012 3:50:45 PM
PS4 is make or break for Sony, they will start this gen with the exit door open and one foot out.
#24lt519Posted 11/30/2012 3:53:11 PM
0NotoriousLynx0 posted...
FlyinTonite posted...
As a pc gamer, I have this to say to TC. Console gamers will never be the master race, your spec talks are the butt of many jokes pc gamers tell one another, and frankly the ps4/nextbox will not have impressive specs... like, at all. The best looking games on those 2 consoles may finally compare to crysis 1 with mods, which is very, very, sad. If you want a legitimate argument, you can argue exclusives, because spec talk for anything console related is a stupid point to base an argument off of.

Oh a PC gamer? Tell me, how does it feel to never experience the greatness of local play with a few friends and maybe even a girl or two? how does it feel to only play RTS and first person action games? How does it feel to have no variety in games, master race?

That's really a silly statement. I hook my PC up to my TV, tack on a few wireless controls, and play multiplayer all the time. There are also more PC exclusives than the consoles combined, you obviously haven't checked out the killer indie section on Steam.
#25Sakura_RailgunPosted 11/30/2012 3:53:35 PM
ElGado2 posted...
FlyinTonite posted...

Wrong. Not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend on building a PC. They just want pick up and play.

It wouldn't even take a thousand bucks to build a good gaming PC, let alone "thousands".
#26Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/30/2012 3:59:42 PM(edited)
Any drones believing that they don't want better techs for their console is fooling themselves,

They have heroics deed to swallow reggie's and iwata's lies.
#27ElGado2Posted 11/30/2012 3:55:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28lt519Posted 11/30/2012 4:02:48 PM
ElGado2 posted...
lt519 posted...
ElGado2 posted...
FlyinTonite posted...

Wrong, if you are spending thousands on a PC you are terrible at building PCs. I bought an off the shelf custom PC for $800 and it'll be better than the next gen. PCs are definitely the master race, just because it costs more doesn't mean it's not better. And your hatred of the Wii is kind of disgusting, go get a life worth living.

LMAO u butthurt bro? I can't have an opinion on this failure of a console?

Quite the opposite, I'm one of your "elitist jerks" that buys every console, has a gaming PC, and enjoys playing the best of everything. Fanboyism doesn't exist when you can just buy em all. It's silly and a waste to dedicate your life to trolling a system on Gamefaqs, once again go get a life worth living, I'm sick of paying for your unemployment checks.
#29Pac12345Posted 11/30/2012 4:04:31 PM
LOL, idiots think their PCs lead the market, when in reality our super computers in physic labs are THE only way to play real life simulators. I laugh at GTA. Doesn't compare to a complex system of n particless in colition within an atomic nucleus!