Reggie is rude.

#1Seksii_Girl_5Posted 11/30/2012 6:35:53 PM
OK im a HUGE Pikmin fan, HUGE. I LOVE PIKMIN!

Reggie is slumping the entire nintendo fanbase into this when he said "We give them Pikmin 3 and they ask, okay but what else you got?" he sounded insulted, well guess what reggie? I'M INSULTED, that was rude of him to slump me into that category.
I was so excited for Pikmin 3, best announcement of this years E3 and the reason i buy Wii-U

rant ovah.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma69guOl4F1rg81ugo1_500.gif
#2jackorhoadsPosted 11/30/2012 6:37:54 PM
By "they" he isn't referring to fans, hes talking about the nay-sayers about the wiiu.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#3NCPwnPosted 11/30/2012 6:39:47 PM
Not everyone likes Pikmin. I like it, but I'm also in the "what else you got department"
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#4lgiPosted 11/30/2012 6:40:33 PM
jackorhoads posted...
By "they" he isn't referring to fans, hes talking about the nay-sayers about the wiiu.

"One of the things that, on one hand, I love and, on the other hand, that troubles me tremendously about not only our fanbase but about the gaming community at large is that, whenever you share information, the perspective is, 'Thank you, but I want more.' 'Thank you, but give me more.' I mean, it is insatiable.
And so for years this community has been asking, 'Where's Pikmin?' 'Where's Pikmin?' 'Where's Pikmin?' We give them Pikmin. And then they say, 'What else?'
For years, this community have said, 'Damnit Reggie, when you launch, you better launch with a Mario game.' So we launch with a Mario game, and they say, 'So what's more?'
I have heard people say, 'You know, you've got these fantastic franchises, beyond what you're doing in Smash Bros., isn't there a way to leverage all these franchises?' So we create Nintendo Land and they say, 'Ho-hum, give me more.' So it's an interesting challenge."
#5blankempathyPosted 11/30/2012 6:41:04 PM
Pikmins a niche game and doesn't appeal to a very broad audience nor even the entire Nintendo audience. That doesn't mean its a bad though.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#6theatrical_catPosted 11/30/2012 6:41:57 PM
lgi posted...
jackorhoads posted...

"One of the things that, on one hand, I love and, on the other hand, that troubles me tremendously about not only our fanbase but about the gaming community at large is that, whenever you share information, the perspective is, 'Thank you, but I want more.' 'Thank you, but give me more.' I mean, it is insatiable.
And so for years this community has been asking, 'Where's Pikmin?' 'Where's Pikmin?' 'Where's Pikmin?' We give them Pikmin. And then they say, 'What else?'
For years, this community have said, 'Damnit Reggie, when you launch, you better launch with a Mario game.' So we launch with a Mario game, and they say, 'So what's more?'
I have heard people say, 'You know, you've got these fantastic franchises, beyond what you're doing in Smash Bros., isn't there a way to leverage all these franchises?' So we create Nintendo Land and they say, 'Ho-hum, give me more.' So it's an interesting challenge."

It sounds like Reggie is saying that fans are stupid.

He's right.
#7lgiPosted 11/30/2012 6:44:08 PM
theatrical_cat posted...
lgi posted...
jackorhoads posted...

He's right.

Fans want Metroid, F-Zero, Zelda, and so on. They got Nintendo Land instead.
#8LordBowserPosted 11/30/2012 6:45:07 PM(edited)
blankempathy posted...
Pikmins a niche game and doesn't appeal to a very broad audience nor even the entire Nintendo audience. That doesn't mean its a bad though.

Pikmin is amazing. I'm sure that almost everyone that owns a Wii U right now will be picking up Pikmin 3. It's almost guaranteed. It's a big system seller at this point, I know it was for me.

As much as I like it though, I'm starting to get curious what the future holds.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#9donkeypunch1116Posted 11/30/2012 6:45:03 PM
Reggie is cool but rude
("Gimme a break")
Miyamoto is a party dude!!!
---
-
"MAJOR MEDICAL BOOOOOYYYY!!!!"
#10Seksii_Girl_5(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:45:04 PM
theatrical_cat posted...
lgi posted...
jackorhoads posted...

He's right.

No he's not. He's rude.
---
Daniel Bryan is my future husband!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma69guOl4F1rg81ugo1_500.gif