Deluxe version now available at Gamestop.com again.

#1Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 11/30/2012 5:53:45 PM
/
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 11/30/2012 6:02:01 PM
Get'em while they're hot.
---
I like video games.
#3Woozle_WuzzlePosted 11/30/2012 6:07:58 PM
Noone cares.
#4pikachupwnagePosted 11/30/2012 6:16:15 PM
Woozle_Wuzzle posted...
Noone cares.

Over 250K people on the wait list do.

Go away troll.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#5lordlichPosted 11/30/2012 6:23:07 PM(edited)
This product is in good supply in one of our main distribution centers and is available for immediate shipping. Expect your order for this product to be processed within 24 hours of order receipt, usually sooner. After an order is processed, the time of delivery is determined by the shipping method. See the "Handling" section of our Help Desk for shipping methods and delivery times.

IT is available.
---
IN THE END THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.
#6GeminiX7Posted 11/30/2012 6:25:08 PM
@_@ Why am I broke?!?

I could buy it next week, but seriously hinder my budget at the same time. It's pretty much either splurge next weekend on the WiiU or get my windshield fixed, new clothes, some Christmas gifts for family...
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#7Quiet_NoisePosted 11/30/2012 7:09:25 PM
GeminiX7 posted...
@_@ Why am I broke?!?

I could buy it next week, but seriously hinder my budget at the same time. It's pretty much either splurge next weekend on the WiiU or get my windshield fixed, new clothes, some Christmas gifts for family...

So be mature and realistic and get everything in order. There's nothing on the Wii U that you NEED to be playing right now outside of Nintendo land with your family, and a party game is hardly justification to sink over 350.
#8GeminiX7Posted 11/30/2012 7:29:44 PM
Quiet_Noise posted...
GeminiX7 posted...
@_@ Why am I broke?!?

So be mature and realistic and get everything in order. There's nothing on the Wii U that you NEED to be playing right now outside of Nintendo land with your family, and a party game is hardly justification to sink over 350.

I thought it was obvious what I was doing when I said "Why am I so broke?!?" and not "Can't wait to get this next weekend!". If anything I'll just save 150 this paycheck and wait till the next to buy the Wii U Deluxe, ZombiU a Nunchuck and Wiimote and a Wii game or two I never gave a chance when I had the Wii way back when(or just rebuy the Metroid Prime Trilogy off Amazon).
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."