So I'm going to purchase the Deluxe Set within the coming month...

#1surferguy7Posted 11/30/2012 7:26:44 PM
That covers Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros U is definitely my next purchase.

I'm thinking that a nice third game will balance out my library. Any recommendations?
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#2EternalNetherPosted 11/30/2012 7:27:45 PM
I'd suggest a good third party title.
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV
#3jesse7150Posted 11/30/2012 7:28:34 PM
what havent you played already on another system?
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#4surferguy7(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:33:13 PM(edited)
jesse7150 posted...

Everything.

Being the Nintendo fanboy I am, I've always missed out on Assassin's Creed, Batman, etc. etc. etc.

Not that I was ever particularly opposed to purchasing a PS3 or 360. (I'm a tad jealous that the PS3 gets Graces and Xillia) I simply enjoy 1st Party Nintendo titles immensely.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#5EternalNetherPosted 11/30/2012 7:33:53 PM
Then I would suggest a good third party. There're not a lot of high quality first party titles out there outside of what you already have. I'd say go Assassin's Creed 3, Batman Arkham City, or Mass Effect 3.
---
Currently Anticipating: Elder Scrolls Online, Phantasy Star Online 2, Final Fantasy XIV
#6jesse7150Posted 11/30/2012 7:34:22 PM
so this is your first hd gaming system? Congratulations, buy all the ports. probably scribblenauts too.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#7JonbazookabozPosted 11/30/2012 8:16:13 PM
Zombieu is amazing. Dont believe it if anyone tells u otherwise.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#8DrumguyPosted 11/30/2012 8:29:08 PM
surferguy7 posted...
jesse7150 posted...

Everything.

Being the Nintendo fanboy I am, I've always missed out on Assassin's Creed, Batman, etc. etc. etc.

Not that I was ever particularly opposed to purchasing a PS3 or 360. (I'm a tad jealous that the PS3 gets Graces and Xillia) I simply enjoy 1st Party Nintendo titles immensely.

I don't know if you like CoD or not, but Black Ops II is solid. I've heard Assassin's Creed III is quite nice too.
---
Find me on Miiverse! Nintendo Network ID: Metanoia
#9Solid LinkPosted 11/30/2012 8:42:25 PM
If you haven't played ANY third-party titles on the other two systems, I wouldn't suggest ACIII. The Assassin's Creed games have one continuous story. As much as people like to skip straight past the original and instead start at 2, I would suggest starting at 1. But considering that's not a Wii U title, well... Just wait. I'm hopeful that the Assassin's Creed Collection, releasing next year, will see a Wii U port. If that's the case, I would definitely suggest that.

As for right now, Batman Arkham City is pretty awesome. It feeds off of the first to some extent, but the only huge hindrance you'll get from not having played the first is figuring out the controls. They don't do a very good job of explaining the controls in Arkham City, likely because they expected most of its sales would come from owners of the first Arkham game.

I hear Zombi U is pretty awesome. Thinking of grabbing that, myself.

Black Ops 2 is pretty fun, too. And I haven't even played the campaign yet, lol.
---
CM HAF 912|MSI 890FXA-GD65|AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 3.4GHz|XFX HD-6870 1GB
Patriot 8GB DDR3 1600|1TB SATA Spinpoint HDD|XFX 650W PSU|ASUS 23" LED LCD