What a lot of people on here don't seem to understand...

#1DaLastBossPosted 11/30/2012 8:22:06 PM
Is that the Wii-U's appeal is not the graphical or processing power but rather the controller. So you have to ask yourself, will I have more fun with a controller that has many different features

OR

Will I have a better time with a console that uses some of the latest graphical and processing power? (720 & PS4)

The reason so many people are bashing Nintendo is NOT because theyre Sony or Microsoft "fanboys" but its because we all grew up with Nintendo and loved the NES, SNES, N64 etc but now we feel betrayed by the company we loved so much. Like all companies, Nintendo is trying to get maximum profit but their price is just an insult to the consumer especially for such old technology.
#2TiamatKillerPosted 11/30/2012 8:24:37 PM
I agree.

I viewed my decision on whether or not to get a Wii U based solely on how much I thought I'd enjoy the controller...the incentive of the Wii U.

I have a 3DS, so I'll get my IP fixes there, and I have a 360 and a PC...I just didn't feel like I needed the Wii U.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#3PoweranimalsPosted 11/30/2012 8:25:00 PM
Oh yay. Another troll topic.
#4DrumguyPosted 11/30/2012 8:26:20 PM
DaLastBoss posted...
Is that the Wii-U's appeal is not the graphical or processing power but rather the controller. So you have to ask yourself, will I have more fun with a controller that has many different features

OR

Will I have a better time with a console that uses some of the latest graphical and processing power? (720 & PS4)

The reason so many people are bashing Nintendo is NOT because theyre Sony or Microsoft "fanboys" but its because we all grew up with Nintendo and loved the NES, SNES, N64 etc but now we feel betrayed by the company we loved so much. Like all companies, Nintendo is trying to get maximum profit but their price is just an insult to the consumer especially for such old technology.

It's not old technology. This has been established. Do your research.

Welcome to my ignore list.
---
Find me on Miiverse! Nintendo Network ID: Metanoia
#5DaLastBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:26:39 PM
How am I trolling? Tell me one thing I said that is not true
#6Monkmaster79Posted 11/30/2012 8:28:03 PM
And guess what? They'll never understand that. Understand?
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
http://i.imgur.com/42eKz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/P3cz6.gif
#7FiendingHardPosted 11/30/2012 8:28:49 PM
Poweranimals posted...
Oh yay. Another troll topic.

Do you even know what a troll is?

On-topic: PS4/720 won't have" latest graphical and processing power", PCs have that. They will just be gimped systems masquerading as prebuilt PCs.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Hell Yeah!, Final Fantasy 9, Diablo 3
#8blinkfreakPosted 11/30/2012 8:29:42 PM
I understand what you are saying and I half agree. I don't feel betrayed at all. I find Nintendo games and consoles to be much more appealing than the competition. That said, I do have all the Sony systems as well but I still like what Nintendo does with moving the industry more than the competition. I don't care much about graphics. Sure I appreciate them but that isn't what makes me buy a game or a console.
#91shadetail1Posted 11/30/2012 8:29:53 PM
Gamers who care about computing power but game on consoles deserve to be laughed at. Consoles are about fun games, not clock speeds. If power is that important to you, you get a PC.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#10DaLastBoss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:31:26 PM
How is a CPU with 1.24 GHz not old technology? Its GPU is as powerful as the PS3 (released in 2006). The touch screen is not top of the line technology either
And to top that off, 8GB storage is an insult (360 came bundled with 20GB)

How about YOU do some research