Unbiased response only

#1Darkstorm16Posted 11/30/2012 8:49:08 PM
Which would be better, this or a ps3. I'm teetering because I LOVED my ps2 to death (unfortunately mine did die). I figure if i get this, id go with a ps2, if i go ps3 id get a gamecube. I'm setting myself with a 2 console limit due to money and time (im also just gonna get a psp ). I did love the vc games stuff like Super Metroid, Secret of Mana, Breath of Fire ll. as for the ps3, umm....the hd classics and stuff and promise of Kingdom Hearts 3, if it helps i have a steam account. I looooved my gamecube but it was ....well the top couldnt close >.<
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#2GwynsSonSolairePosted 11/30/2012 8:51:12 PM
PS3- It has some of the greatest RPGs of our lifetimes

Demons Souls
Dark Souls
Neir
FinalFantasy 13,13-2 (dont listen to the haters they are great)
Metal gear Solid 1,2,3,4

And it is superior in every way to the wii u unless you like gimmicks? Then enjoy your sub par resolution ipad ripoff
#3Lord_ValkirePosted 11/30/2012 8:53:33 PM(edited)
Bias^ Get whichever has more games you want and a better deal :)

(Personally I love and own both consoles)
---
Wii would like U to play
#4MANTI5Posted 11/30/2012 8:53:50 PM
What has/will have the games you are most interested in?

/thread
#5pikachupwnagePosted 11/30/2012 8:54:09 PM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...

Demons Souls
Dark Souls
Neir
Metal gear Solid 1,2,3,4

And it is superior in every way to the wii u unless you like gimmicks? Then enjoy your sub par resolution ipad ripoff

Totally unbiased answer here *rolls eyes*

I am a big Nintendo fan but I say just get PS3 because its already got a massive library and get Wii U later.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#6mrivera889Posted 11/30/2012 8:54:43 PM
I am a big Nintendo fan but I say just get PS3 because its already got a massive library and get Wii U later

---
[=[3DS]=] (+.[VITA].::)
[o+[__].::]
#7GwynsSonSolairePosted 11/30/2012 8:54:57 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
GwynsSonSolaire posted...

Demons Souls
Dark Souls
Neir
Metal gear Solid 1,2,3,4

Totally unbiased answer here *rolls eyes*

I am a big Nintendo fan but I say just get PS3 because its already got a massive library and get Wii U later.

Yes wait until the WiiU atleast gets Monster Hunter
#8Vuts_UpPosted 11/30/2012 8:57:57 PM
No question about it, PS3. Maybe pick up a Wii-U in a couple years when it's like $149 with smash bros n zelda n stuff.
#9ADHDguitarPosted 11/30/2012 8:58:10 PM
PS3 now. Wii U later.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/30/2012 8:59:17 PM
Get a PS3, cheaper and has a better selection of games, not to mention a lot of solid 20 dollar titles.

Pick up Wii U after it gets a $100 price drop and then you'll have more games to choose from. It would be silly to get a system with such a small library to choose from. I picked up PS3 at launch and I ended up selling it after a month due to game issues(It was collecting dust) and same thing with 360. Launch systems suck due to library of games, no selection after you go through the launch titles and then it comes slow.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12