Wii U is officially the best console I ever bought

#11Dionex247Posted 11/30/2012 11:04:44 PM
All of these people who are saying the WIi U is great and stuff... well have barely any evidence supporting such statements.... Nothing convincing and its because there is no good games yet to consider buying the system
#12uneedtowakeupPosted 11/30/2012 11:07:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13ReedeemerPosted 11/30/2012 11:09:12 PM
evecharmeve posted...
Lmao. I can pause the game, bring up the walk-through, find out what i have to do, then resume the game right away, I'd say that's 100 % gaming right there

This, I just have the FAQ from NSMBU open in a tab and I'll open the browser quickly, read a bit of info, and go back to the game in under a minute :) This is easily also the best browser I've ever used on a console, and I'm sure most people can agree.
---
WiiU: rZetro
PSN: Zetro-X ::: 3DS: 1118-0389-0873
#14evecharmevePosted 11/30/2012 11:10:08 PM
Well there is about 40 games out for it, whatever floods your boat, what kind of game are you looking for and the wii U has a good one.
---
NSMBU
Turning the Wii Ugame pad into The Death Note.
#15DT-FoxPosted 11/30/2012 11:23:19 PM
uneedtowakeup posted...
Exactly.

I haven't heard anyone actually say anything really positive about the controller from a gameplay aspect, nothing about the games, nothing about the power.

It's all social features Bullsheet or how good the Internet browser is LMAO!

This is a fact my friends. Wii U is disappointing.

I might be alone on this, but I enjoy the fact that I can play majority of my Wii U games (Mario, Sonic Racing, Mighty Switch Force, Nano Assault, Nintendo Land) on my GamePad, while tuning in to my favorite TBS, Cooking Channel, and Cartoon Network shows. Pretty great for a college student who only has room for one TV. Was also great when I was at a Thanksgiving get-together; majority wanted to watch football, and I got to keep gaming without having to leave the room.

Also, when my brother came over to play Sonic Racing, we both had our own full screens instead of sacrificing space on a single one.

And the universal remote function may not be the biggest deal, but I like that I can seamlessly pause the game, hit that TV button, and jump channels with the very controller I'm playing with. Especially considering my main TV remote is sometimes misplaced or is just out of arm's reach. </laziness>

What more needs to be said other than the fact that folks are having fun?
/spiel
---
Favorite show atm: Shirokuma Cafe
:V
#16Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:27:56 PM
uneedtowakeup posted...
Exactly.

I haven't heard anyone actually say anything really positive about the controller from a gameplay aspect, nothing about the games, nothing about the power.

We only have like, 6 games to talk about. The library is bound to get better with time, that can't be denied. That's the reason why people are talking about other good features the console has right now.
#17donkeypunch1116Posted 11/30/2012 11:47:31 PM
This is also the best console I have ever bought, and I literally have owned almost everyone under the sun for the past decade or so. I'm truly in love with it.

Come fellow U'ers, we shall ban together and create a protective force field around us that will keep even the smelliest of jealous trolls out!

To the Miiverse everyone!!!
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#18donkeypunch1116Posted 11/30/2012 11:50:33 PM
DT-Fox posted...
uneedtowakeup posted...
Exactly.

I might be alone on this, but I enjoy the fact that I can play majority of my Wii U games (Mario, Sonic Racing, Mighty Switch Force, Nano Assault, Nintendo Land) on my GamePad, while tuning in to my favorite TBS, Cooking Channel, and Cartoon Network shows. Pretty great for a college student who only has room for one TV. Was also great when I was at a Thanksgiving get-together; majority wanted to watch football, and I got to keep gaming without having to leave the room.

Also, when my brother came over to play Sonic Racing, we both had our own full screens instead of sacrificing space on a single one.

And the universal remote function may not be the biggest deal, but I like that I can seamlessly pause the game, hit that TV button, and jump channels with the very controller I'm playing with. Especially considering my main TV remote is sometimes misplaced or is just out of arm's reach. </laziness>

What more needs to be said other than the fact that folks are having fun?
/spiel

This too. Awesome stuff
---
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)
#19Golden MavenPosted 11/30/2012 11:56:28 PM
Spiega posted...
We only have like, 6 games to talk about.

And yet you claim the Wii-U is the best console you ever bought.

OK, I'll just assume it's the ONLY console you bought.
#20Godstriker8Posted 12/1/2012 1:11:18 AM
Spiega posted...
uneedtowakeup posted...
Yeah its great for doing crap I'd rather do on my computer. Well done Nintendo!

Whatever happened to people living the actual VIDEO GAME capabilities.

I don't know, man. The one issue I always had with my computer was that it sits on my desk and can't move around with me. You could tell me to just get a laptop or a tablet, but the Wii U is priced better, and plays retail Nintendo games.

This console has a bright future ahead of it, and its all thanks to this wonderful gamepad.

Wii U priced better than a laptop?!
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!