Wii U is officially the best console I ever bought

#21MegavaderPosted 12/1/2012 1:21:16 AM
Golden Maven posted...
Spiega posted...
We only have like, 6 games to talk about.

And yet you claim the Wii-U is the best console you ever bought.

OK, I'll just assume it's the ONLY console you bought.

Was kinda thinking the same thing. Its an ok system but the best?
---
Xbox live; Shin Ken O
PSN; BigRaoh Wii; uhh dont know.....
#22Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:40:58 AM(edited)
Golden Maven posted...
Spiega posted...
We only have like, 6 games to talk about.

And yet you claim the Wii-U is the best console you ever bought.

OK, I'll just assume it's the ONLY console you bought.

Like I said before, give it time. The library will improve. The only thing that needs to be a success right off the bat are the extra features the console can do on top of games. For PS3, they had blu-ray, for Wii, it was motion controls, etc.

Wii U has the Gamepad, and I have to say that it is superb.
#23jairusmonillasPosted 12/1/2012 1:43:00 AM
Spiega posted...
The internet browser on this thing is completely ridiculous. In fact, I'm using it right now to post this topic... while playing NSMBU at the same time!

Seriously guys, the convenience of this thing just cant be beat. One of the best pieces of hardware I've bought in years, and now that I've been experimenting around with it, I'm starting to realize why!

Too bad my galaxy phone has way better browsing experience than Wii U.
#24Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 1:51:19 AM
jairusmonillas posted...

Too bad its a phone

=/
#25Dragoon of InfinityPosted 12/1/2012 3:20:38 AM(edited)
Spiega posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

Too bad its a phone

=/

A phone he can look at while playing a video game on, say, his TV. Edit: Also better battery life, better touch screen, etc.

I'm not saying that there's no reason to ever use the tablet functionality, nor am I saying that the tablet functionality is a bad thing to have. But it's hardly game changing or revolutionary.
---
Praise the sun!
#26Worker_8_Posted 12/1/2012 3:32:03 AM
This sounds like a reassurance topic, unless you are young and the Wii U is the first console you have ever owned.
#27The_King82Posted 12/1/2012 3:37:08 AM
WiisUrance.
#28Love-WilcoxPosted 12/1/2012 6:28:01 AM
How dare you all share your happiness with the Wii U, and on the Wii U board of all places.
Personally I'm disgusted with this behaviour!

Oh and nintendoomed etc etc
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
#29trenkenPosted 12/1/2012 6:30:06 AM
Spiega posted...
The internet browser on this thing is completely ridiculous. In fact, I'm using it right now to post this topic... while playing NSMBU at the same time!

Seriously guys, the convenience of this thing just cant be beat. One of the best pieces of hardware I've bought in years, and now that I've been experimenting around with it, I'm starting to realize why!

.... meanwhile I have like 40 great games on my PS3.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#30FoofyheadPosted 12/1/2012 6:34:27 AM
trenken posted...
Spiega posted...

.... meanwhile I have like 40 great games on my PS3.

You just get one this year?

I've got about 150, and I'm not exactly making a lot of money either.
---
Slow drivers should have their own roads to use, special roads for special drivers. Or, there should be a lane for these special people. Maybe the right lane.