Wii U is officially the best console I ever bought

#31ashphoenix77Posted 12/1/2012 5:35:30 AM
evecharmeve posted...
Lmao. I can pause the game, bring up the walk-through, find out what i have to do, then resume the game right away, I'd say that's 100 % gaming right there

hehe i have my xbox streamign netflix on my tv...playing WoW on my desktop and am browsing facebook on my laptop right now...all at once. I for one wont buy the WiiU since I have a wii and every single game ever made and have played maybe 4 games for about 15 mins.
---
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: augustheat77
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM
#32AstralFrostPosted 12/1/2012 5:38:41 AM
ITT: best console means best internet browser
#33BikeaLossPosted 12/1/2012 5:44:57 AM
ashphoenix77 posted...
hehe i have my xbox streamign netflix on my tv...playing WoW on my desktop and am browsing facebook on my laptop right now...all at once.

No way.
#34WiiU111812Posted 12/1/2012 6:21:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35SuperSaiyanSonicPosted 12/1/2012 6:26:51 AM
Spiega posted...
The internet browser on this thing is completely ridiculous. In fact, I'm using it right now to post this topic... while playing NSMBU at the same time!

Seriously guys, the convenience of this thing just cant be beat. One of the best pieces of hardware I've bought in years, and now that I've been experimenting around with it, I'm starting to realize why!

.... meanwhile I have like 40 great games on my PS3.

good job comparing a new console's library to a 6 year old console's library
---
SF Giants: The 2012 Champions of the World
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m317/SuperSaiyanSonic/posey.png
#36b1gt0nePosted 12/1/2012 6:31:53 AM
SuperSaiyanSonic posted...
Spiega posted...
The internet browser on this thing is completely ridiculous. In fact, I'm using it right now to post this topic... while playing NSMBU at the same time!

Seriously guys, the convenience of this thing just cant be beat. One of the best pieces of hardware I've bought in years, and now that I've been experimenting around with it, I'm starting to realize why!

.... meanwhile I have like 40 great games on my PS3.

good job comparing a new console's library to a 6 year old console's library

it's sad that he can't see how stupid he sounds.
#37GLDanzegoPosted 12/1/2012 6:44:12 AM
Dionex247 posted...
All of these people who are saying the WIi U is great and stuff... well have barely any evidence supporting such statements.... Nothing convincing and its because there is no good games yet to consider buying the system

If they're playing the system and enjoying it, that's all the evidence they need to provide. Nobody needs to convince YOU that it's great to enjoy it. You're irrelevant.
#38Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:05:34 PM
Worker_8_ posted...
This sounds like a reassurance topic, unless you are young and the Wii U is the first console you have ever owned.

Its not. I have a PS3 and Xbox 360. I regret buying the Xbox at all, because I hardly ever use it and I really dislike the library. PS3 is a little better, and I like the fact that it has blu-ray capabilities. However, I find myself watching movies way more than I do playing games with my PS3, so take that into consideration.

Now, the Wii U on the other hand, lets me do so many useful things at once that its incredible. The Gamepad is reason enough to warrant buying the console, its just the best idea for a controller I've seen in a long time. I promise you that Sony and Microsoft will not be releasing Gamepad's for their next consoles, otherwise it would basically be like admitting that the workers at Nintendo have superior minds.
#39lgiPosted 12/1/2012 5:16:00 PM
Spiega posted...
Worker_8_ posted...
This sounds like a reassurance topic, unless you are young and the Wii U is the first console you have ever owned.

Its not. I have a PS3 and Xbox 360. I regret buying the Xbox at all, because I hardly ever use it and I really dislike the library. PS3 is a little better, and I like the fact that it has blu-ray capabilities. However, I find myself watching movies way more than I do playing games with my PS3, so take that into consideration.

Now, the Wii U on the other hand, lets me do so many useful things at once that its incredible. The Gamepad is reason enough to warrant buying the console, its just the best idea for a controller I've seen in a long time. I promise you that Sony and Microsoft will not be releasing Gamepad's for their next consoles, otherwise it would basically be like admitting that the workers at Nintendo have superior minds.

Smartglass and PS3/Vita compability.
#40HugsAllAroundPosted 12/1/2012 5:32:33 PM
The web browser is pretty crazy for a gaming console. It's at least as fast as my desktop computers at home, and faster than the ones at my work. I love the ability to pause the game and post screenshots in Miiverse on the fly. I haven't even tried video chat, but can't wait to give it a go when more of my friends have a WiiU.