any former nintendo haters turned..

#11kjellboyPosted 12/1/2012 4:01:40 AM
I keep an open mind about it. New stuff from Nintendo? Sony? Microsoft? If it looks interesting, I buy it.
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB |
#12protect_badgersPosted 12/1/2012 4:07:17 AM
^Sure you do.

It just makes sense to pay a subscription to MS just so you can pay a subscription to netflix to use netflix's product. And watch some awesome Doritio's adds on LIVE.

Sure you do. We understand.
---
Former Pony, but now its time to switch horses midstream.......Miyamoto knows games are not art - so whats your problem?
#13kjellboyPosted 12/1/2012 4:21:02 AM
protect_badgers posted...
^Sure you do.

It just makes sense to pay a subscription to MS just so you can pay a subscription to netflix to use netflix's product. And watch some awesome Doritio's adds on LIVE.

So, by having an open mind about consoles makes as much sense as subscribing to both Netflix and Xbox LIVE, eh? Your logic, it seems flawed.

Seriously, not everyone is like annoying fanboys, or in your case, a troll.
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB |
#14PrinceOfHotPosted 12/1/2012 4:30:03 AM
Well, I've always been a Nintendo fan, balked at Wii, but the exclusive franchise games were godlike...even without the graphics. That said I'm very excited to see what the Wii U can do, not only in terms of input innovation but also the tech under the hood. That said I'm a MSFT hater, love Sony too, but for different reasons.
#15protect_badgersPosted 12/1/2012 4:33:38 AM
kjellboy posted...
protect_badgers posted...
^Sure you do.

So, by having an open mind about consoles makes as much sense as subscribing to both Netflix and Xbox LIVE, eh? Your logic, it seems flawed.

Seriously, not everyone is like annoying fanboys, or in your case, a troll.

Sure, I am trolling - or are you being trolled by your own mind?

Say, how was that 'second wave' of 'core' Kinect titles? Whens the 'third wave' coming? Hardcore gamers bought casual Kinect in hordes - isn't that against your game values? No, you buy what the media says buy, and they are paid off by the big boys. MS had 2 console cycles this gen, you bought both, like a lemming.

But your 'gamer angst' shows just how cynical and independent you are - right?>
---
Former Pony, but now its time to switch horses midstream.......Miyamoto knows games are not art - so whats your problem?
#16singhellotakuPosted 12/1/2012 5:11:26 AM
I don't think there are any real nintendo haters, just a whole lot of people who hate their new focus on casual gamers who feel abandoned
#17dmcd93Posted 12/1/2012 5:17:22 AM
kjellboy posted...
I keep an open mind about it. New stuff from Nintendo? Sony? Microsoft? If it looks interesting, I buy it.

I'm with this guy. Blind fanboy-ism or hatred towards anything is pretty damn stupid.
---
Garrus is the Greatest bro in gaming
"There is no Shepard without Vakarian"
#18idrc82(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:48:41 AM
jedinat posted...
This thread makes no sense. What is there about the Wii U as yet that could change anyone's mind about anything?

This isnt just about the wii u but nintendo in general.. last time i brought out the hate tanks was when wind waker was announced but eventually that became my favorite zelda. Ever since i reserve judgement until i try it. Everytime nintendo pulls a "what the?!?!" Such as the n64 controller to the wii and now wii u i have always initially doubted especially with the gamepad however in the end i usually am proven wrong. I hope they contunue to do so.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176. Vita/psn: xgamblorx
Wii u: xgamblorx
#19animalchandlerPosted 12/1/2012 5:54:47 AM
The Wii U may not be as innovative as the Wii, but in terms of design and progression it's doing things that no other console is doing, and that's certainly what the gaming industry needs. How many of the people on these boards are complaining about how stale the industry is, but at the same time are complaining about the Wii U?
#20SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/1/2012 6:01:11 AM
I turned into a Nintendo hater thanks to the Wii. I was a N64 over PS gamer and a Gamecube over PS2 (at first) buyer. Then Wii came along and screwed that up. Then 3DS and now Nintendo thinks shoehorning Mario/Zelda into third party games is going to get them higher sales. Mario is literally their biggest money whore now and I am done with Nintendo.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.