any former nintendo haters turned..

#21protect_badgersPosted 12/1/2012 6:35:33 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
I turned into a Nintendo hater thanks to the Wii. I was a N64 over PS gamer and a Gamecube over PS2 (at first) buyer. Then Wii came along and screwed that up. Then 3DS and now Nintendo thinks shoehorning Mario/Zelda into third party games is going to get them higher sales. Mario is literally their biggest money whore now and I am done with Nintendo.

Wow! Feel the outrage!

This guy is making a difference in his (her?) community!

*facepalm*

Let me guess - you LOVE STEAM! And Gabe! Go go power gamers!
---
Former Pony, but now its time to switch horses midstream.......Miyamoto knows games are not art - so whats your problem?
#22protect_badgersPosted 12/1/2012 6:37:18 AM
Here I am on the WiiU board so I can share my outrage against Nintendo! I am DONE with them! Its like Town Hall, and I am going to chew the mayor out about my parking ticket! Here me ROAWWWWR!
---
Former Pony, but now its time to switch horses midstream.......Miyamoto knows games are not art - so whats your problem?
#23protect_badgersPosted 12/1/2012 6:39:17 AM
Mario is the biggest whore in gaming!

Now I am going to play Call of Duty on ADDBOC LIVE and eat some doritos! Oh look, I got some HALO DEW here as well! GAME FUEL!

Who needs Nintendo with friends like these!

MS, Master Chief, Black OPS yearly iteration, junk food,ESPN and subscription advertising!
---
#24BikeaLossPosted 12/1/2012 6:41:09 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
BonezWell posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
I'm no nintendo hater.
In a gamer's perspective I simply just don't believe in Nintendo anymore.

Nintendo is a religion now?

To many people here, yes.

You mean Nintendo haters?
#25TrueBlue91Posted 12/1/2012 6:46:34 AM
BikeaLoss posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
BonezWell posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
I'm no nintendo hater.
In a gamer's perspective I simply just don't believe in Nintendo anymore.

Nintendo is a religion now?

To many people here, yes.

You mean Nintendo haters?

No, quite the opposite. The fanboys here.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#26LinetrixPosted 12/1/2012 6:47:26 AM
Nintendo hater? Nah. I just like to make fun of a company that is leaving the hardware scene due to horrible and laughable decisions.

Also, I'm curious to see if Nintendo will finally come back to present time and evolve their franchises when they start producing them for Sony and Microsoft's consoles.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#27jakestar0306Posted 12/1/2012 7:19:57 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
I turned into a Nintendo hater thanks to the Wii. I was a N64 over PS gamer and a Gamecube over PS2 (at first) buyer. Then Wii came along and screwed that up. Then 3DS and now Nintendo thinks shoehorning Mario/Zelda into third party games is going to get them higher sales. Mario is literally their biggest money whore now and I am done with Nintendo.

SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225

Um...
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
#28WiiU111812Posted 12/1/2012 7:25:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 10:20:00 AM
No other company can even come remotely close to being on par with nintendo when it comes to 1st party games.

It just doesn't happen.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#30LinetrixPosted 12/1/2012 10:21:17 AM
knightimex posted...
No other company can even come remotely close to being on par with nintendo when it comes to 1st party games.

It just doesn't happen.

You have terrible opinions.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation