any former nintendo haters turned..

#31knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 10:21:34 AM
Linetrix posted...
Nintendo hater? Nah. I just like to make fun of a company that is leaving the hardware scene due to horrible and laughable decisions.

Also, I'm curious to see if Nintendo will finally come back to present time and evolve their franchises when they start producing them for Sony and Microsoft's consoles.

I'd rather have them go PC and skip consoles all together.
Nothing beats PC in power.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#32knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 10:23:16 AM
Linetrix posted...
knightimex posted...
No other company can even come remotely close to being on par with nintendo when it comes to 1st party games.

It just doesn't happen.

You have terrible opinions.

Please list 1st party games from MS and sony.

what gears of bore, halo, and forza?
LMFAO!
---
Old School Games FTW!
#33LinetrixPosted 12/1/2012 10:24:40 AM
knightimex posted...
Linetrix posted...
knightimex posted...
No other company can even come remotely close to being on par with nintendo when it comes to 1st party games.

It just doesn't happen.

Please list 1st party games from MS and sony.

what gears of bore, halo, and forza?
LMFAO!

Uhh, you don't know any 1st party game from MS or Sony? Man, stop living under a Nintenrock.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#34SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/1/2012 10:28:44 AM
mcnichoj posted...
Was always a Nintendo fan but I was a Wii hater. The amount of games announced is what got me to buy.

I would almost agree. I didn't buy into Wii, I think they went overboard when they didn't offer traditional controls along side motion for some of the games.

Nintendo isn't the most perfect company but some people here on GameFAQs make the biggest deals out of the smallest things.
#35Enigma149Posted 12/1/2012 10:29:25 AM
knightimex posted...
Linetrix posted...
Nintendo hater? Nah. I just like to make fun of a company that is leaving the hardware scene due to horrible and laughable decisions.

Also, I'm curious to see if Nintendo will finally come back to present time and evolve their franchises when they start producing them for Sony and Microsoft's consoles.

The Titain Supercomputer runs UNICOS, not Windows.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#36ColorfulColorsPosted 12/1/2012 10:31:36 AM
Linetrix posted...
knightimex posted...

It just doesn't happen.

IRONY EXPLOSION
---
sonic777 desperate to make me mad.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#37xXkewls0358Posted 12/1/2012 10:37:01 AM
Lets see here.

Well Sony has lost touch with its gamers and fans thanks to its best friend greed. It'll be sitting next to Sega before too long if not just tanking or getting bought out completely.

Microsoft is the Yankees of the video game industry, no efficiency and overspends to try and get the same amount of success. At least they're trying and in some ways they are better for it and worse on other things.

Nintendo does good for what it has to work with, problem is if you change too much you can become something your not. They are a little behind the times though and it wouldn't kill them to push technology a tad bit harder (not too much though, we don't need another gamecube).
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#38SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/1/2012 10:49:12 AM
xXkewls0358 posted...
Lets see here.

Well Sony has lost touch with its gamers and fans thanks to its best friend greed. It'll be sitting next to Sega before too long if not just tanking or getting bought out completely.

Microsoft is the Yankees of the video game industry, no efficiency and overspends to try and get the same amount of success. At least they're trying and in some ways they are better for it and worse on other things.

Nintendo does good for what it has to work with, problem is if you change too much you can become something your not. They are a little behind the times though and it wouldn't kill them to push technology a tad bit harder (not too much though, we don't need another gamecube).

MicroSoft are the Yankees of gaming?

I always thought that was Sony.

Sony are the New York Yankees because they buy up all the talent keeping it for themselves

Microsft are the Boston Red Soxs because no one believes they can do it until it happens and then they still can't believe it.

Nintendo are the Atlanta Braves. Known as "The Team of the 90's" That just can't seem to claim the greatness they once were.
#39knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 10:51:41 AM
Linetrix posted...
Uhh, you don't know any 1st party game from MS or Sony? Man, stop living under a Nintenrock.

I own a ps3 and a 360.
If they had good 1st party games I would know them.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/28571802.jpg
---
Old School Games FTW!
#40knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 10:52:34 AM
Enigma149 posted...
knightimex posted...
Linetrix posted...

The Titain Supercomputer runs UNICOS, not Windows.

How many games are available for UNICOS?
---
Old School Games FTW!