any former nintendo haters turned..

#41Ryan LewisPosted 12/1/2012 10:53:38 AM
animalchandler posted...
The Wii U may not be as innovative as the Wii, but in terms of design and progression it's doing things that no other console is doing, and that's certainly what the gaming industry needs. How many of the people on these boards are complaining about how stale the industry is, but at the same time are complaining about the Wii U?

What is it doing that other consoles aren't? Making controllers that last 3 or 4 hours of battery life, introducing a console that has nothing on its rivals' older consoles, and is already behind in terms of technology, graphics, and innovation. If Nintendo is lucky they will be able to keep a portion of the gaming market happy for this generation by releasing a decent amount of Nintendo games, but third party support is probably not going to be as good when the Next Xbox and PS4 come out, it will already be so much behind that developers will want to develop for the more powerful consoles.
---
Time Spent watching TV shows: http://followmy.tv/u/likwidsolutions/time_wasted
Currently at 8 months, 3 days, 3 hours .
#42JonnyBigBossPosted 12/1/2012 11:17:21 AM
Me.

I only owned Sony consoles from 1997 until 2 months ago when I traded my Vita for the 3DS. I instantly understood and appreciated what fun, polished games are about. It felt like a revelation because I was a huge Sony fanboy from 2007 until 2011. Now I'm practically a Nintendo fanboy.
---
www.gamerevolution.com
Steam & Nintendo ID: JonnyBigBoss
#43emagdnEPosted 12/1/2012 11:17:34 AM
I assure you that more Nintendo fans were converted to haters than haters were converted to Nintendo fans over this shoddy launch

don't believe me? just look at how "troll" infested this board is

yeah.....
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#44bleedingelitePosted 12/1/2012 11:18:52 AM
I'm not really a Nintendo hater. I grew up thinking that the NES and SNES were the best things ever made by anybody. The n64 kinda threw me off, and I ignored Nintendo from then on. I tried out the Wii U and right away I was like "holy sh*t!" I sold my ps3, kept the xbox, and got a Wii U. It's awesome.
#45bleedingelitePosted 12/1/2012 11:24:32 AM
emagdnE posted...
I assure you that more Nintendo fans were converted to haters than haters were converted to Nintendo fans over this shoddy launch

don't believe me? just look at how "troll" infested this board is

yeah.....

Trolls aren't people who actually hate something. They're people who just want other people to be miserable, because it makes them feel like they have control over others and trolls enjoy that because it's a retaliation for being picked on by their peers in real life.
#46squon8888Posted 12/1/2012 11:31:05 AM
knightimex posted...
No other company can even come remotely close to being on par with nintendo when it comes to 1st party games.

It just doesn't happen.

Ya ant best those teletoon kindergarten graphics!
#47squon8888Posted 12/1/2012 11:42:33 AM
knightimex posted...
Linetrix posted...
knightimex posted...
No other company can even come remotely close to being on par with nintendo when it comes to 1st party games.

It just doesn't happen.

You have terrible opinions.

Please list 1st party games from MS and sony.

what gears of bore, halo, and forza?
LMFAO!

It sure beats out Mario, Mario, more mario, kirby and sesame street
#48knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 11:46:59 AM
squon8888 posted...
knightimex posted...
Linetrix posted...
knightimex posted...

It just doesn't happen.

You have terrible opinions.

Please list 1st party games from MS and sony.

what gears of bore, halo, and forza?
LMFAO!

It sure beats out Mario, Mario, more mario, kirby and sesame street

Sesame Street is on Xbox 360.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#49knightimexPosted 12/1/2012 11:47:52 AM
squon8888 posted...
knightimex posted...

It just doesn't happen.

Ya ant best those teletoon kindergarten graphics!

Your balls haven't dropped yet have they?
---
Old School Games FTW!
#50justin_mcPosted 12/1/2012 11:51:01 AM
protect_badgers posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
I turned into a Nintendo hater thanks to the Wii. I was a N64 over PS gamer and a Gamecube over PS2 (at first) buyer. Then Wii came along and screwed that up. Then 3DS and now Nintendo thinks shoehorning Mario/Zelda into third party games is going to get them higher sales. Mario is literally their biggest money whore now and I am done with Nintendo.

Wow! Feel the outrage!

This guy is making a difference in his (her?) community!

*facepalm*

Let me guess - you LOVE STEAM! And Gabe! Go go power gamers!

SSJ4CHRIS is the angriest person on these boards. I ignored that tool for a reason.