any former nintendo haters turned..

#51slyman19Posted 12/1/2012 11:58:30 AM
Somewhat. I was a Sony fanboy from 1995-2006. I got a Wii and Twilight Princess for Christmas and soon became a Nintendo fan. Although, Microsoft is still my favorite company.
#52SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/1/2012 12:02:53 PM
knightimex posted...
squon8888 posted...
knightimex posted...
Linetrix posted...
knightimex posted...
No other company can even come remotely close to being on par with nintendo when it comes to 1st party games.

It just doesn't happen.

You have terrible opinions.

Please list 1st party games from MS and sony.

what gears of bore, halo, and forza?
LMFAO!

It sure beats out Mario, Mario, more mario, kirby and sesame street

Sesame Street is on Xbox 360.

I remember they should it at E3 2011!

http://youtu.be/ec8j0ksgtU8
#53DaMan1900Posted 12/1/2012 12:05:42 PM
not a hater just i lost interest in nintendo they havent done anything "new" with there current ips, havent had a new ip in forever (please dont list some random wii ware games, or downloadable 3ds games), lack of power means lack of 3rd party support. Overall they dont provide me with anything new apart from the controller options that just piss me off.
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#54sonic777Posted 12/1/2012 12:09:26 PM
DaMan1900 posted...
not a hater just i lost interest in nintendo they havent done anything "new" with there current ips, havent had a new ip in forever (please dont list some random wii ware games, or downloadable 3ds games), lack of power means lack of 3rd party support. Overall they dont provide me with anything new apart from the controller options that just piss me off.

Pretty much this. I think E3 2010 when every game announced was just fan service (Kirby, metroid, Mario, Zelda and dk) confirmed Nintendo will make new controllers, but letting people play new games (as opposed to the same game in with a new control scheme).
#55ChipChippersonPosted 12/1/2012 12:51:39 PM
yes, by default. the 360 is too brotastic these days and i'd rather be dead than be a part of sonys abysmal fanbase. nintendo may be a bit safe and vanilla but at least their fans don't give me douche chills.
---
"We live in an amazing, amazing world and it's wasted on the crappiest generation of just spoiled idiots that don't care"~Louis CK
#56animalchandlerPosted 12/2/2012 3:16:32 AM
Ryan Lewis posted...
animalchandler posted...
The Wii U may not be as innovative as the Wii, but in terms of design and progression it's doing things that no other console is doing, and that's certainly what the gaming industry needs. How many of the people on these boards are complaining about how stale the industry is, but at the same time are complaining about the Wii U?

What is it doing that other consoles aren't? Making controllers that last 3 or 4 hours of battery life, introducing a console that has nothing on its rivals' older consoles, and is already behind in terms of technology, graphics, and innovation. If Nintendo is lucky they will be able to keep a portion of the gaming market happy for this generation by releasing a decent amount of Nintendo games, but third party support is probably not going to be as good when the Next Xbox and PS4 come out, it will already be so much behind that developers will want to develop for the more powerful consoles.

Hey, 3-4 hours may not be perfect, but don't tell me there was ever a console that did motion control better than a Nintendo Wii did when it came out. It's something that Xbox and PS3 haven't been able to do as well since then and considering Nintendo did it first, I'd call that innovative.
Plus, I know fun gaming isn't all about graphics and power, and I think that's certainly something that Nintendo proved with the Wii.
It's probably been said before, but I'll say it again; if you have everyone doing the same thing, all it can do is get old, and the more of it, the faster it will do so.
I'm not a Nintendo fanboy, or a hater, but out of all the most recent consoles, it's only the Wii I own. I've played on an Xbox, but it wasn't a particularly new experience, certainly not compared to a Wii.
#57LordBowserPosted 12/2/2012 3:56:29 AM(edited)
I don't know, I'm seeing less trolls lately.

Oh wait, that's because I ignored all of them. Nevermind.

On a serious note, yes, I'm sure, but I doubt you'll see many posts about it.

1. People don't normally post when they are happy about something.
2. People hate admitting they are wrong. Ever.
3. You're assuming people can be open-minded and try new things, especially Nintendo haters who are almost always obsessed with a single console. Doesn't happen hardly ever.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!