I don't understand the complaints about the battery life

#1Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 12/1/2012 7:07:12 AM
You can't be that far away from the system anyway, how would you even possibly be far enough from an outlet to be unable to charge?

If anything, complain about the lack of distance you can take the gamepad away from the system. It's not meant to be portable by any means, you still have to be in the same room as the system....
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#2jesse7150Posted 12/1/2012 7:09:10 AM
I still haven't had the battery even close to run out.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#3HitagiPosted 12/1/2012 7:11:00 AM
It's supposed to be wireless. Playing with it plugged into a charger kinda defeats the point.
#4phineasfoolPosted 12/1/2012 7:13:37 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...

If anything, complain about the lack of distance you can take the gamepad away from the system. It's not meant to be portable by any means, you still have to be in the same room as the system....

I have been able to take the pad several rooms away and still have it work.
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool GT- Phineasfool
#5LinetrixPosted 12/1/2012 7:14:49 AM
Hitagi posted...
It's supposed to be wireless. Playing with it plugged into a charger kinda defeats the point.

Touché. The gamepad is a fake wireless controller. Nintendo is going backwards.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#6GadZooks1357Posted 12/1/2012 7:19:18 AM
Hitagi posted...
It's supposed to be wireless.

It IS wireless.

Hitagi posted...
Playing with it plugged into a charger kinda defeats the point.

How else are you going to recharge the controller while playing WiiU games?
#7LinetrixPosted 12/1/2012 7:20:15 AM
GadZooks1357 posted...
Hitagi posted...
It's supposed to be wireless.

It IS wireless.

Hitagi posted...
Playing with it plugged into a charger kinda defeats the point.

How else are you going to recharge the controller while playing WiiU games?

By using a second gamepad, like how you do on the PS3 and the 360. WAIT...!
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#8GadZooks1357Posted 12/1/2012 7:23:00 AM
Linetrix posted...

So you buy extra controllers so you don't have to play with a controller plugged into the console not six feet away from you?

Kids these days really are spoiled.
#9LinetrixPosted 12/1/2012 7:25:35 AM
GadZooks1357 posted...
Linetrix posted...

So you buy extra controllers so you don't have to play with a controller plugged into the console not six feet away from you?

Kids these days really are spoiled.

Oh yeah. Having more than 1 controller sure makes you spoiled. Hahahahahahaha. NDF and their hilarious attempts at damage control.
---
#10mnemeth2005Posted 12/1/2012 7:26:59 AM
On a side note I was pleasantly surprised that if the game pad battery does go completely dead, I could still play BLOPs on my pro controller and nsmbu on my wiimotes. I was really expecting it to say some kind if error and not let me play.
---
Narcoleptic Driver behind the wheel.