Console Accessory

#1DestinystrikePosted 12/1/2012 8:10:41 AM
So I just unboxed my Wii U Controller. Did you guys know it comes with a console accessory that you can hook up to your TV? It's pretty crazy.

Seriously though, this is the largest frigging controller I've ever owned in my life. It borderlines on absurd at this point. It's still download updates though, So I haven't really gotten a chance to test the thing out.

It DID serve a cool purpose of replacing my dying TV remote. So if worse comes to pass, I have a 350 dollar TV remote control that can also play video games.
---
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me
#2jesse7150Posted 12/1/2012 8:14:36 AM
Destinystrike posted...
it comes with a console accessory that you can hook up to your TV

what does that even mean?
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#3Destinystrike(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 8:17:05 AM
It was a joke.

You know ... insinuating that the Wii U Controller is what you're buying, and the Console itself feels like an afterthought. Like an accessory to the controller, not the other way around.

Look at the size of the controller VS the console. The controller is almost as large as the Wii U itself.
---
"If Ubisoft and Angelsoft merged companies you'd get a free roll of toilet paper with every new Tom Clancy game" -Me