This board has really become a horrible place full of whining, lies or uber love

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This board has really become a horrible place full of whining, lies or uber love
4 years ago#1
Where's the good old fashioned investigative journalism? Can we all go hide on another board we officially dub the wiiU system board on the DL?
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
4 years ago#2
check my topic :)
Wilf > METROD > Phoenis PAUNCH!!!
Poke D/P Name: Rose FC: 4596 6778 0536
4 years ago#3
Wah, wah, waaaaaaaah, people aren't blindly praising the new Nintendo console. Let me out of here!!!
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
4 years ago#4
Linetrix posted...
Wah, wah, waaaaaaaah, people aren't blindly praising the new Nintendo console. Let me out of here!!!

see, like this guy. He can't even read or comprehend one sentence.
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
4 years ago#5
Wah, wah, waaaaaaaaah, no one understands me! You're ruining my life, dad!
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
4 years ago#6
XD you guys.
I apologize if I am in error...
4 years ago#7
This board should be renamed: The Waaah U board.
In theory there is no differens between theory and practice - but in practice, there is.
4 years ago#8
lol
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
4 years ago#9
no need cuz karma is well you know.anyway the same thing has happened in 3DS board by PSV fanboys and lol at them now hahahahahaha
now that i think back Wii had the same bashing too
"You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty." - Sacha Guitry (1885-1957)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This board has really become a horrible place full of whining, lies or uber love

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived