What do you think about the battery life of the tablet?

#61thundercat2600Posted 12/1/2012 4:01:13 PM
LOL the Wii U's gamepad doesn't play COD 2 either. The console itself is doing all the processing/rendering, the gamepad is just a display. That's why the sorry battery life is even more appalling.
#62spicyitalian739Posted 12/1/2012 4:16:59 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
LOL the Wii U's gamepad doesn't play COD 2 either. The console itself is doing all the processing/rendering, the gamepad is just a display. That's why the sorry battery life is even more appalling.

You were comparing the Wii U to a $160 Kindle Fire and a $400+ iPad. The Wii U GamePad also comes with an actual console, if you weren't aware. I wouldn't expect somebody of your level to understand such nuance, though.
---
PSN and Nintendo Network: FlyingWasabi
Xbox Live: Flying Wasabi
#63DarkAdonis123Posted 12/1/2012 4:59:38 PM(edited)
spicyitalian739 posted...
I said MY iPad, as in the one worth buying. Not the crappy one for poor people with no 4G or storage space.

Why buy an iPad if you're too poor to afford the real deal?

I have a 64 gig iPad 4 with no 4G. I could easily have gotten the 4G model as it was only $130 more. But I already pay for an unlimited data tethering package which my iPad is now on as well. Paying an additional 4G cost for my iPad on top of that would've been really stupid.

I make excellent money as I have a career, not a mere job. But I'm not going to spend frivolously. I'll let some other sucker throw away money on services they don't need.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#64Sailor GoonPosted 12/1/2012 10:06:33 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
I really have to laugh and shake my head at anyone defending the abysmal battery

At least when Linetrix trolls he tends to use proper punctuation and full stops when called for. Go back to school, son.

You're telling me to go back to school because I didn't bother to put a period? Are you really that stupid or just trolling?
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#65MarioGalaxy2Posted 12/1/2012 11:17:24 PM
I just put it back in the charging cradle when I'm done playing.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
#66PoweranimalsPosted 12/1/2012 11:20:21 PM
It could be better but who plays more than 3-5 hours at a time anyway?
#67LinetrixPosted 12/2/2012 5:08:24 AM
Poweranimals posted...
It could be better but who plays more than 3-5 hours at a time anyway?

Not Nintendo fanboys. I mean, real gamers do.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#68mjc0961Posted 12/2/2012 5:26:34 AM
ITT: The sky is falling, the Nyko battery pack that doubles the battery life of the GamePad doesn't exist, and isn't coming out in like 2 weeks or something.

But it's Nyko and their power products are known for their high failure rates. A few more hours of battery life isn't worth the expense to you once the battery fails and either melts your gamepad or burns your whole house down. F*** Nyko.

Just plug it in, safer and cheaper.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey