No denying if you're buying a console for a 6 yr old, Nintendo would be best

#1MixorzPosted 12/1/2012 12:51:20 PM
I mean its common sense and any parents choice. With PS and XBox it's clear that most games will be aimed at older audiences. Then you look over and see happy cartoons and princesses, the bad guy is a turtle (kids love turtles), its no denying Nintendo is aimed at kids. Try to deny it and you will be wrong so don't try.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2BuretsuPosted 12/1/2012 12:52:03 PM
Are you kidding? I wouldn't trust a 6 year old with a Gamepad controller. Do you know how expensive those things are?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#3hellbringherPosted 12/1/2012 12:52:38 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4playboydojoPosted 12/1/2012 12:52:48 PM
Who buys consoles for a 6 year-old?
---
...and then I said, "Oatmeal? Are you crazy?!"
#5Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/1/2012 12:53:11 PM
While any console would be fine for a little child, a wii/u would have the largest library for kids.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#6Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 12:53:52 PM
Buretsu posted...
Are you kidding? I wouldn't trust a 6 year old with a Gamepad controller. Do you know how expensive those things are?

It's marketing genius by Nintendo. When you grow up and learn about business you'll understand. You see, Nintendo makes an expensive pad because they know kids will break it and will thus need to buy another one.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#7Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 12:54:18 PM
playboydojo posted...
Who buys consoles for a 6 year-old?

Parents? I had NES when I was 5.
---
#8Pkshootout13Posted 12/1/2012 12:54:43 PM
Mixorz posted...
I mean its common sense and any parents choice. With PS and XBox it's clear that most games will be aimed at older audiences. Then you look over and see happy cartoons and princesses, the bad guy is a turtle (kids love turtles), its no denying Nintendo is aimed at kids. Try to deny it and you will be wrong so don't try.

I wouldn't say nintendo is aimed at kids..a better way to put it is that nintendo is more kid friendly.
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#9BuretsuPosted 12/1/2012 12:55:09 PM
Mixorz posted...
Buretsu posted...

It's marketing genius by Nintendo. When you grow up and learn about business you'll understand. You see, Nintendo makes an expensive pad because they know kids will break it and will thus need to buy another one.

Durrhurr, gawrsh yer so smrt mister...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#10Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 12:56:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]