What should I do if I can't find my Wii U gamepad

#31Local237(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:50:00 AM
nilesthebrave posted...
The only conclusion is that this is a joke topic and TC just wants attention

If I wanted attention I'd go to 4chan and act like some punk posting garbage pictures all day, not asking about a video game controller

Does Nintendo not sell backup gamepads?
---
Just get all the gaming platforms, so we can begin debating the games instead of the systems.
#32Local237(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:50:11 AM
Kitt Thrust posted...
From: nilesthebrave | Posted: 12/3/2012 8:14:43 PM | #018

this exactly.

If I wanted attention I'd go to 4chan and act like some punk posting garbage pictures all day, not asking about a video game controller

---
Just get all the gaming platforms, so we can begin debating the games instead of the systems.
#33Local237(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 3:53:07 AM
Foofyhead posted...
ElectricMole posted...
it was accidentally stolen. yeah...by accident. call the parents

Enough with the trolling! Get over there and help look for it!

Stop being sarcastic, this is a user forum, nobody made you answer, all I am asking, is that when people do decide to answer, that they be helpful, if they don't have anything helpful to say, they don't have to answer, BUT they do anyways, and that annoys me. This whole situation annoys me, I can't even play a $350 console I JUST bought, and Nintendo won't even sell me a replacement gamepad.

Wouldn't that get under your skin too? yes? no?
---
#34TangoBunnyPosted 12/5/2012 3:55:10 AM
Local237 posted...
Kitt Thrust posted...
From: nilesthebrave | Posted: 12/3/2012 8:14:43 PM | #018

this exactly.

No.

Nintendo can replace broken gamepads, but not ones that you've lost (how can they repair something that you don't have?). So... yknow, find that gamepad. You said you lost it in your house, or it's at a friend's house. Keep trying to find it. It's definitely in one of those places, it's not like it has magically disappeared from the world.
---
Female pronouns are appreciated when responding to this user's posts! ~ http://tangobunny.webs.com
#35zaakroPosted 12/5/2012 4:00:24 AM
Local237 posted...
Marcx629 posted...
Local237 posted...
I can't afford THAT!
Christ, why can't people attempt to help others on here instead of crack jokes and troll??

Why don't you read the other posts? People had some good solutions. People who ignore helpful posts and complain about trolls are just as bad as the trolls they complain about.

All you people do is argue on here, gripe and complain, all I need help doing is finding a way to buy another controller. Does Nintendo sell gamepads if somebody loses theirs?

Did you call them? If they won't sell it to you you will have to wait til some time next year to buy a new one in the store. And your guess is as good as mine when that is going to happen.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#36Local237(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:17:33 AM
zaakro posted...
Local237 posted...
Marcx629 posted...
Local237 posted...
I can't afford THAT!
Christ, why can't people attempt to help others on here instead of crack jokes and troll??

Why don't you read the other posts? People had some good solutions. People who ignore helpful posts and complain about trolls are just as bad as the trolls they complain about.

All you people do is argue on here, gripe and complain, all I need help doing is finding a way to buy another controller. Does Nintendo sell gamepads if somebody loses theirs?

Did you call them? If they won't sell it to you you will have to wait til some time next year to buy a new one in the store. And your guess is as good as mine when that is going to happen.

Exactly what they told me, I didn't think they were actually being serious, having to to wait until I can buy a controller for a system I just bought. They can't be serious, right?
---
#37MANTI5Posted 12/5/2012 5:19:10 AM
Local237 posted...
zaakro posted...
Local237 posted...
Marcx629 posted...
Local237 posted...
I can't afford THAT!

Exactly what they told me, I didn't think they were actually being serious, having to to wait until I can buy a controller for a system I just bought. They can't be serious, right?

They were probably thinking the same about your situation. I mean, who loses a WiiU controller?