My 7 Year old Daughter loves the Wii U!

#21BeastLeeAdamsPosted 12/1/2012 4:32:54 PM
What games does she play?
#22emagdnEPosted 12/1/2012 4:45:30 PM
nobody hates it, the ones posting negative comments are secretly in love with nintendo and the wiiu.

this is what fanboys actually believe
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#23StealthlysPosted 12/1/2012 4:54:22 PM
GigaVolts posted...
lgi posted...
stekim40 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
To be fair a 7 year old would also like a jingling set of key too.

This ^^

Is that what entertained you guys when you were 7?

This. Jingling keys didn't entertain me at that age.

Video games did.
#24StealthTifa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:11:52 PM
emagdnE posted...
nobody hates it, the ones posting negative comments are secretly in love with nintendo and the wiiu.

this is what fanboys actually believe

really?
---
GamerTag = Stealth David (Friends Request with no message = Decline)
#25PechabusterPosted 12/1/2012 6:29:59 PM
AstralFrost posted...
That's great! The Wii U is more targeted at the younger generation but by the time they hit their teens most people aren't interested in Nintendo stuff anymore.

Teens are just arrogant kids who think they're more mature. 21-27 year olds are just arrogant new adults who think they're more mature than teens.
#26D_Rich_KingPosted 12/1/2012 6:35:18 PM(edited)
Pechabuster posted...
AstralFrost posted...
That's great! The Wii U is more targeted at the younger generation but by the time they hit their teens most people aren't interested in Nintendo stuff anymore.

Teens are just arrogant kids who think they're more mature. 21-27 year olds are just arrogant new adults who think they're more mature than teens.

And people over 27 are too old to be playing games.
---
DLC is a method of corporate profiteering. Will you buy into it?
#27PechabusterPosted 12/1/2012 6:52:13 PM
D_Rich_King posted...
Pechabuster posted...
AstralFrost posted...

And people over 27 are too old to be playing games.

Actually 21 years old is too old to be actively playing games unless you have little social life/no career goals.