To the people who complain about Nintendo/fanboys how r Sony/Microsoft fans any

#1JF_AlphaPosted 12/1/2012 5:16:14 PM
better?

Who are the people stirring hostile responses at the moment? The trolls who are complaining left and right over seemingly trivial aspects of the system.

If the Wii U ripped off consumers with a 600 price tag or somehow exploded into a red ring, or abused dlc with half made games. I could understand some honest gripes at least among some people.

But the reality of the system resides in some other picture than the one currently painted by the compaliners at the moment.

For example, the average metacritic scores of the wii have little relevance to the Wii U, and dont bs here, the critical acclaim and general high regard for past systems, such as the ps2, in no way predicts how it's successor succeeds or fails. The catastrophe of the PS3 for the sony and the billions of losses incurred through idiotic decisions, such as going for the hardcore, should assuage most doubts.

Graphics, graphics didnt help the 360 win this generation in the way every company wants the system to win, Sales, and high end tech has nearly bankrupt Sony's gaming division.

Also lets look at the HD twin's crowd, who truly lacks sense when a crowd accepts glitched, unfinished games? When a crowd accepts a low end tech system masquerading as pc's? Adopts a term, hardcore, that once upon a time was something shown not told? And worst of all, has somehow given birth to "story" games, gone are the days when gameplay and challenge enticed customers, and here are the days of decline chasing away everyone who has common sense.
---
I did not ask if you have a psychic impairment, I asked if you have an impairment of the psyche-Zane Grey Staker
#2drGigglessPosted 12/1/2012 5:16:44 PM
tl;dr
#3SagadegoPosted 12/1/2012 5:17:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4thundercat2600Posted 12/1/2012 5:18:49 PM
tl;dr

Bottom line, all fanboys are a disease. Arguing that Nintendo fanboys are somehow better than other fanboys is like arguing whether a pile of horse crap is better than a gallon of diarrhea.
#5AstralFrostPosted 12/1/2012 5:21:22 PM
The Wii's metacritic scores give a good idea of what to expect out of the Wii U since its the company's most recent non handheld console. Raging over it and denying the truth of the matter isn't going to change the facts.
#6SagadegoPosted 12/1/2012 5:26:25 PM
cool story brah.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#7JF_Alpha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:27:34 PM
The Wii's metacritic scores give a good idea of what to expect out of the Wii U since its the company's most recent non handheld console.

Already said not to use this card, the ps2 gave no indication for the bombing of the ps3 and the gamecube library gave no indication for the success of the Wii.

I tried to idiot proof the explanation by working with black and white examples

Raging over it and denying the truth of the matter isn't going to change the facts.

I see no rage going on so far, the only possible ragers are those who are projecting rage onto others. Trying to spin common data isnt going to change history.
---
I did not ask if you have a psychic impairment, I asked if you have an impairment of the psyche-Zane Grey Staker
#8lgiPosted 12/1/2012 5:28:09 PM
JF_Alpha posted...
better?
And worst of all, has somehow given birth to "story" games, gone are the days when gameplay and challenge enticed customers, and here are the days of decline chasing away everyone who has common sense.

highly disagree with you there. I loved the God of war story, and the games were a lot of fun. Deus Ex is one of my favorite cyberpunk stories, and it's a great game. Uncharted 2 was a great mix of story telling and gameplay.
#9LordBowserPosted 12/1/2012 5:31:49 PM
AstralFrost posted...
The Wii's metacritic scores give a good idea of what to expect out of the Wii U since its the company's most recent non handheld console. Raging over it and denying the truth of the matter isn't going to change the facts.

Well if you want to go into facts, you may as well not use reviews for a basis, given that they are opinions.

The Wii didn't attract as many third party developers, which is a fact, which naturally would lead to less games to go into. The awkward controls, which is an opinion that I disagree with, made it difficult for third party developers to make use of when they did, often leading to less playable games.

For the most part I don't agree with Metacritic anyways, some of the best games I've ever played they rated below 90, such as Paper Mario Thousand Year Door and other games. My opinion is the only one that matters, I only use other people's opinion when trying a game myself isn't an option.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#10JF_Alpha(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:32:38 PM
highly disagree with you there. I loved the God of war story,

There arent enough like you then

and the games were a lot of fun. Deus Ex is one of my favorite cyberpunk stories, and it's a great game. Uncharted 2 was a great mix of story telling and gameplay.

The decline of the overall industry shows that many people disagree, what has fueled this medium since the day before forever has always been the quality of games.
---