As much as I love a new console

#1MasterAshKetchemPosted 12/1/2012 5:27:37 PM
I hate the abysmal choice in games for the first few months after launch. There isn't a game on the upcoming NA releases that I'm remotely interested in playing. The only game I don't have that I'm interested in is ZombiU, but I don't think that's gonna tide me over until the next big title.

Also, I gotta say that I'm pretty disappointed in how simple this iteration of Scribblenauts is. The original two Scribblenauts titles on the DS were much more thought provoking than Scribblenauts Unlimited. While neither of them were particularly really hard, Unlimited is a cake walk :(.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tarzan_/
Brawl FC: 4127-0099-6973
#2EastCoastKodyPosted 12/1/2012 5:31:45 PM
i only have Nintendo Land and haven't gotten bored yet.

I remember when I first got a Sega Genesis....I literally only had Sonic 2 and Streets of rage 2 for like a year
#3HykCraftPosted 12/1/2012 5:33:40 PM
Here's a solution...

DON'T BUY IT RIGHT AWAY DURING LAUNCH.

WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE ENOUGH GAMES OUT THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY!!

Wow.. people still are not using any common sense around here.
#4MasterAshKetchem(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 5:45:04 PM
HykCraft posted...
Here's a solution...

DON'T BUY IT RIGHT AWAY DURING LAUNCH.

WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE ENOUGH GAMES OUT THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY!!

Wow.. people still are not using any common sense around here.

That's like saying if I don't want all my bugles to be munched down by my roommates, don't buy bugles until I live by myself.

Anyways if that's a solution, please don't give me a problem lol.

EastCoastKody posted...
i only have Nintendo Land and haven't gotten bored yet.

I remember when I first got a Sega Genesis....I literally only had Sonic 2 and Streets of rage 2 for like a year

Yeah, I remember having the original NES with only Super Mario Bros. 3 for close to a year myself. I definitely like Nintendo Land a lot when I'm playing with my roommates and friends, but the single player gyroscope attractions didn't tickle my fancy for long. The only game I've ever liked with a gyroscope was OoT3DS.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tarzan_/
Brawl FC: 4127-0099-6973
#5GameKing59Posted 12/1/2012 5:54:43 PM
Well, for what it's worth, I think Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is worth a look, mainly because I pretty much hear that Tem Ninja banked on it essentially being Ninja Gaiden 3 "The Good Version".