my 6 year old keeps begging me to get zombiu for him, think its appropriate?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. my 6 year old keeps begging me to get zombiu for him, think its appropriate?
4 years ago#1
is this something he can handle?
4 years ago#2
Don't see why not. Tell him is a game.
4 years ago#3
It's an M-rated game. I personally haven't played it, but I would hold off on M-rated games until he's a little older. But hey, it's your kid and your decision.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
4 years ago#4
He's not some crazy guy on an acid trip. He's a kid. Of course he can handle it. What kind of question is that?
4 years ago#5
No it's not.

ZombiU is rated 18, you would be a poor parent if you did this, I am assuming you are not a bad parent, you are trolling.
Playing: Xcom:EU, Dishonoured, Borderlands 2, F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Far Cry 3, Dragon Age 3
4 years ago#6
I haven't played it but from the looks of it it looks like it might be scary, u can get for him if u want but I suggest read the rating box to know about the gore violence and possibly any swearing.
wii fc 4952- 1978-3497-5996 3DS 3952-7010-4777
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
4 years ago#7
sooo your 6 year old not only owns a Wii U but is begging you for a M rated title? This kid's future is not looking bright.
4 years ago#8
Well if it's rated M, then he should wait until he's 12 to play it.

In all seriousness, don't be a wazzock about this. Six year olds shouldn't be playing stuff like that. He's not going to be a wussy if he plays somethign rated E
Everytime I find the key to success, somebody changed the locks.
~Attention: Any good spriters, please send me a PM~
4 years ago#9
He act mature for his age? If no, then definitely not. If yes, he's 6, so probably not.
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
4 years ago#10
If there is one thing I learned, everyone should see blood and gore at an early age, it's good for the mind.
All you guys p### me off, you are all whiny nerds.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. my 6 year old keeps begging me to get zombiu for him, think its appropriate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived