The gamepad rumble kind of sucks.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The gamepad rumble kind of sucks.

User Info: nilesthebrave

nilesthebrave
4 years ago#11
I never notice things rumbling anymore
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
4 years ago#12
pearl arowana posted...
the gamepad use outdated technology to cut cost. so go figure

its missing that next gen Rumble feature

User Info: o0achilles0o

o0achilles0o
4 years ago#13
I have yet to experience any rumble at all on the Wii U. What games support rumble? I currently have NintendoLand, Little Inferno and Scribblenauts Unlimited.

User Info: DougyB

DougyB
4 years ago#14
o0achilles0o posted...
I have yet to experience any rumble at all on the Wii U. What games support rumble? I currently have NintendoLand, Little Inferno and Scribblenauts Unlimited.

I've mainly been getting it in Sonic Racing and it's so damn loud.

I may be in the minority but I actually have liked rumble ever since the rumble pack. I like the physical feedback to in game stuff. Makes me feel a little more connected, I guess.
b

User Info: Applecorp

Applecorp
4 years ago#15
Well, the rumble in my gamepad is very dodgy.

It's supposed to be in ZombiU but the only time I feel it is when I use the scanner, even then it's just a single, very gentle vibration. Doesn't rumble or vibrate at all when I use the cricket bat or gun to attack zombies?

In the Zelda game in Nintendo Land is vibrates when I fire an arrow but again it feels extremely weak?

Is this normal as I'm thinking about taking the console back to the store for a replacement?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The gamepad rumble kind of sucks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived