The gamepad rumble kind of sucks.

#11nilesthebravePosted 12/1/2012 9:53:36 PM
I never notice things rumbling anymore
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#12StickMen1090Posted 12/1/2012 9:56:02 PM
pearl arowana posted...
the gamepad use outdated technology to cut cost. so go figure

its missing that next gen Rumble feature
#13o0achilles0oPosted 12/2/2012 8:53:58 AM
I have yet to experience any rumble at all on the Wii U. What games support rumble? I currently have NintendoLand, Little Inferno and Scribblenauts Unlimited.
#14DougyB(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:23:19 PM
o0achilles0o posted...
I have yet to experience any rumble at all on the Wii U. What games support rumble? I currently have NintendoLand, Little Inferno and Scribblenauts Unlimited.

I've mainly been getting it in Sonic Racing and it's so damn loud.

I may be in the minority but I actually have liked rumble ever since the rumble pack. I like the physical feedback to in game stuff. Makes me feel a little more connected, I guess.
---
b
#15ApplecorpPosted 12/4/2012 3:28:29 AM
Well, the rumble in my gamepad is very dodgy.

It's supposed to be in ZombiU but the only time I feel it is when I use the scanner, even then it's just a single, very gentle vibration. Doesn't rumble or vibrate at all when I use the cricket bat or gun to attack zombies?

In the Zelda game in Nintendo Land is vibrates when I fire an arrow but again it feels extremely weak?

Is this normal as I'm thinking about taking the console back to the store for a replacement?