The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Name one specific thing you want Nintendo to do during Wii U life cycle.

#1MarioGalaxy2Posted 12/2/2012 12:11:20 AM
I use the word specific so I can get some posts that aren't really general like:

- a lot games

- a better online

- Faster OS

Nothing wrong with discussing those topics but go into detail in how Nintendo will do it, and why this one thing is necessary for the life cycle .

What I would want to see Nintendo do is too publish more 3rd party games like Bayonetta 2. I not saying Nintendo should buy all the 3rd Party games, but invest in interesting 3rd party games that can't get financed . I think Nintendo could win over a lot gamers this way by getting good games, and build great relationships with 3rd parties.
---
My Fan Made Starter Pokemon www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoeZ8z98Bo
#2banzaiheilPosted 12/2/2012 12:17:28 AM
Put Miyamoto on an ice floe and say farewell.
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#3slickvic1990Posted 12/2/2012 12:18:41 AM
have Miyamoto lead smaller teams packed with new talent, and fill the e-shop with new, creative IPs
#4zender1999Posted 12/2/2012 12:25:30 AM
f zero
mario call of duty type of game, all nintendo characters in it, with blood violence real weapons and mature single player story
#5Big_Brownie25Posted 12/2/2012 12:26:21 AM
More light gun games, and they better be good ones not shovelware.
#6RetroFanGirlPosted 12/2/2012 12:27:15 AM
Buy a few IPs off Sega.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
#7slickvic1990Posted 12/2/2012 12:28:20 AM
oh. and Nintendo needs to buy Mega Man from Capcom. I don't care how it happens, but it just needs to happen.
#8LordBowserPosted 12/2/2012 12:28:45 AM
banzaiheil posted...
Put Miyamoto on an ice floe and say farewell.

Tired of seeing s*** posts about Miyamoto.

@TC, better online would be a good start. I would like if every game they release that is capable of multiplayer (including Pikmin 3) had online multiplayer options.

Playing single player, Nintendo Land is almost useless to me. The single player games are fun, but the co-op games don't have the same charm and playability without local Wii U buddies, and the competitive games are downright unplayable.

When I am able to have someone come over to try it with me on rare occasion, it's amazing. But I can't exactly have people over 24/7.

Nintendo has always created amazing multiplayer games, and has always made them offline only (with a few rare exceptions). Now that the Miiverse is running, I hope they start adding online options to games (Friend code-esque gameplay rather than 'matchmaking' are fine and even ideal for most) and patching in online mode for others (NSMBU, Nintendo Land especially).

Honestly, besides that, I'm not picky. I know Nintendo is going to continue making amazing games and I look forward to them.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#9LordBowserPosted 12/2/2012 12:29:35 AM
zender1999 posted...
f zero
mario call of duty type of game, all nintendo characters in it, with blood violence real weapons and mature single player story

Yeah... no.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#10BuretsuPosted 12/2/2012 12:34:40 AM
- Die

Oh, come on, SOMEONE had to say it.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit