Name one specific thing you want Nintendo to do during Wii U life cycle.

#11banzaiheilPosted 12/2/2012 12:39:00 AM
LordBowser posted...
banzaiheil posted...
Put Miyamoto on an ice floe and say farewell.

Tired of seeing s*** posts about Miyamoto.

Tell ya what, if the next game with his name attached to it is another "Mario Galaxy," I'll take it back. But if it's another "Wii Music," "Paper Mario: Sticker Star," or even "Skyward Sword," then my s*** continues right alongside his.

And for the record, I completely acknowledge his past greatness and pretty much saving the industry. But I also acknowledge that it was a long time ago.
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#12ScutchingtonPosted 12/2/2012 12:42:32 AM
zender1999 posted...
f zero
mario call of duty type of game, all nintendo characters in it, with blood violence real weapons and mature single player story

Watch it, man. You could cut someone with all that edginess.
---
Ritsu Tainaka is mai waifu. http://i45.tinypic.com/wi28gw.jpg http://tinyurl.com/8zgmv2k "I guess NEET will do. N-E-E-T..." - Yui Hirisawa
#13P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 12/2/2012 12:47:49 AM
Prove successful in their conquest to gather third party support for 3DS and Wii U. They are doing fine so far, btw.
---
Currently Playing: Shenmue2, NSMB2
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#14deadpool_legendPosted 12/2/2012 1:33:05 AM
Let Retro make another Metroid game. :)
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#15PG50Posted 12/2/2012 1:36:25 AM
banzaiheil posted...
LordBowser posted...
banzaiheil posted...

Tell ya what, if the next game with his name attached to it is another "Mario Galaxy," I'll take it back. But if it's another "Wii Music," "Paper Mario: Sticker Star," or even "Skyward Sword," then my s*** continues right alongside his.

And for the record, I completely acknowledge his past greatness and pretty much saving the industry. But I also acknowledge that it was a long time ago.

Whats wrong with skyward sword? I haven't talked to anyone in real life who didn't love the game.
#16Oni_TaedoPosted 12/2/2012 1:43:53 AM
Make an HD remake of Star Tropics, to garner interest in a potential reboot.

A reboot of Star Tropics.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#17ChargrilledPosted 12/2/2012 1:49:49 AM
Fzero
Metroid
Zelda
Mario galaxy

Thats all i want really
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#18banzaiheilPosted 12/2/2012 2:06:45 AM
PG50 posted...
banzaiheil posted...
LordBowser posted...
banzaiheil posted...

Whats wrong with skyward sword? I haven't talked to anyone in real life who didn't love the game.

Well I've said it before in a handful of other topics, but there were a few things that when added all together were just too much. Warning for anyone that reads, an opinion follows. I acknowledge that many if not most will differ from my own, but arguing won't change mine.

1. Motion controls. Okay, it's a Wii game, so of course it's going to have them. I knew that going in, and I knew I wasn't going to be crazy about them but wasn't going to allow that one aspect keep me away from my favorite series. Still, I didn't like them much, in particular the nunchuk-shield use. While I don't attribute the motion controls as the sole reason for my dislike of the game, or even the biggest factor, they were without a doubt my reason for attributing Miyamoto to this game in a negative way. (My opinion, and I know it's not universal. No need to argue.)

2. General controls. Not a lot to say here, but even the non motion controls aren't appealing to me. Not so much the layout as the gameplay itself. Admittedly I'm not good at describing this, but Link feels stiff to me. Turning/running/jumping feel the same as it did on N64. It just feels archaic. Not game breaking, but a factor.

3. The immersion breaking item descriptions on every item you pick up after starting up the game. I couldn't believe it when my game paused mid-battle to tell me all about the 60th "Amber Relic" I just picked up. It may not have been a big deal for most, but I felt almost insulted by it, as if they thought I wasn't capable of either retaining the information from day to day, or navigating the menu to look up the description myself. Speaking of feeling insulted...

4. Fi. All the worst qualities of Navi magnified. Why is that insulting? Long story short, I made it to the first dungeon. I had the audacity to stop moving after entering a new room, just to take in the scenery. (It was, after all, a pretty game.) That's when Fi felt it necessary to tell me the answer to the rooms solution. I was speechless and pissed at the same time. I hadn't even fully explored the room to see what the problem was, much less solve it. I was denied the ability to get stumped, scratch my head, trial and error, and eventually figure things out on my own. I can forgive easy puzzles, but solving them for me without being asked is unforgivable.
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#19TheCyborgNinjaPosted 12/2/2012 2:11:26 AM
I want the 3DS version of OoT to be adjusted, upscaled, and ported to Wii U.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#20Chocobo115Posted 12/2/2012 2:31:52 AM
Go thirdparty and release their games on PS4 & 720.

...What, you can always dream right?