Name one specific thing you want Nintendo to do during Wii U life cycle.

#61MegagunstarmanPosted 12/2/2012 8:35:07 AM
Publish TimeSplitters 4.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#62GM_Posted 12/2/2012 8:35:09 AM
Keep 3rd party support.

/ topic
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#63DetectiveKTTPosted 12/2/2012 9:01:34 AM
To make a new Zelda game even better than Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess. I mean to surpass them and not only in graphics of course.
---
BobbyJackson100
#64liquidleonx3Posted 12/2/2012 9:14:29 AM
STAR FOX

Please just some good 'ol Star Fox where you stay inside the goddamn Arwing and you have access to traditional controls. No more of this Assault and Command crap. Why does Nintendo neglect Star Fox so much?!
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#65unnamedFerPosted 12/2/2012 9:14:55 AM
Make sure nintendo never listens to the fans so we dont get another twilight princess
---
http://killer7.6.forumer.com/
#66ZodiacKillerJrPosted 12/2/2012 9:16:30 AM
Better Online, Better Friends system, Less childish games, less Party games.

NO MORE PARTY GAMES

NO PARTY GAMES

PARTY GAMES NO!

AS they put in one of their E3 Conferance "DEEPER" Game play, all I have see with the Wii U is "WIDER" game play... f**** the Masses. Nintendo gain your REAL fan base back! I'm sick of ALL their games pandering to children....
#67Godly_GoofPosted 12/2/2012 9:23:03 AM
- Timesplitters 4
- MMO Pokemon (done correctly, i.e. rares and legendaries are unbelievably hard to find and legends are a one of a kind thing)
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#68liquidleonx3Posted 12/2/2012 9:31:26 AM
ZodiacKillerJr posted...
Better Online, Better Friends system, Less childish games, less Party games.

NO MORE PARTY GAMES

NO PARTY GAMES

PARTY GAMES NO!

AS they put in one of their E3 Conferance "DEEPER" Game play, all I have see with the Wii U is "WIDER" game play... f**** the Masses. Nintendo gain your REAL fan base back! I'm sick of ALL their games pandering to children....

This.

Nothing wrong with wanting to cater to a younger audience but DAMN Nintendo! Diversify your target consumer age. Don't forget about your teen and adult fans.
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#69sockesockePosted 12/2/2012 9:33:38 AM
remove region lock.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#70Stryke107Posted 12/2/2012 9:56:53 AM
I would also like Nintendo to go third-party, just because I love their IPs but not their consoles. Barring that, though...
I would really like a DS player. Like the GBA Player on the Gamecube? Just make it so that the touch screen is controlled by the Gamepad. That would be fantastic.
---
PSN: Stryke107
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=926690