Name one specific thing you want Nintendo to do during Wii U life cycle.

#71BikeaLossPosted 12/2/2012 11:02:29 AM
sockesocke posted...
remove region lock.
#72Emperor_mateusPosted 12/2/2012 11:08:26 AM
A new starfox and kid Icarus
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#73SmashBro25Posted 12/2/2012 11:15:17 AM
A three dimensional Kirby platformer. Or Kirby Air Ride 2. In fact, if KAR2 and SSB4 were the only 2 games to come out for the system, I'd buy it tomorrow.
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#74Godly_GoofPosted 12/2/2012 11:17:09 AM
BikeaLoss posted...
sockesocke posted...
remove region lock.

actually most games (at least on other consoles i unno about Wii/Wii U) dont have region lock on them, just if you get it from another region you have to get any DLC from another region. I've had to do this lots of times with imports lol
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#75Warp_ZonePosted 12/2/2012 11:17:54 AM
A Kirby game that combines the maze layout of Amazing Mirror with the multiplayer and powers of Return to Dreamland.
---
All internet behavior: http://m.xkcd.com/386/
#76teh1337gosuPosted 12/2/2012 11:19:56 AM
F zero F Zerroooo
---
Yvan eht nioj
#77Trailblazer34Posted 12/2/2012 11:25:17 AM
banzaiheil posted...
Put Miyamoto on an ice floe and say farewell.
#78Kano33339Posted 12/2/2012 11:27:19 AM
ZodiacKillerJr posted...
Better Online, Better Friends system, Less childish games, less Party games.

NO MORE PARTY GAMES

NO PARTY GAMES

PARTY GAMES NO!

AS they put in one of their E3 Conferance "DEEPER" Game play, all I have see with the Wii U is "WIDER" game play... f**** the Masses. Nintendo gain your REAL fan base back! I'm sick of ALL their games pandering to children....

This. The amount of bull**** shovelware released for the Wii was all too reminiscent of the viscera that almost drowned the video game market in the 80's. Nintendo needs to monitor the quality of third-party game like they did in the past, so this cancerous stuff won't infect the Wii U.

A darker Zelda game (that actually has difficulty and doesn't hold your hand) would be great to see, and more than one in the life cycle.

Its about time they made another old-school Star Fox game as well, it seems Nintendo really doesn't care about it though, unfortunately. Its a franchise with potential, and if they gave it just a fraction of the pampering they give to Mario, we'd have an excellent title on our hands.
---
I'm the thought that never crossed my mind - disguised in the evident. Forever unredeemed.
Currently playing: FFX, Pokemon Platinum, TWEWY
#79OverlordGenbuPosted 12/2/2012 11:39:11 AM
2 words Star Fox! Come on Nintendo show the Fox some love!
---
PSN: Cycl0neN1nja
#80PaganSeerPosted 12/2/2012 11:48:02 AM
New Star Fox, F Zero, new Earthbound game, Myamoto hooking up with SE and making a 3D TRUE Super Mario RPG 2 would be awesome but I'm prolly just chasing dreams on that last one lol