Name one specific thing you want Nintendo to do during Wii U life cycle.

#81metalkinightPosted 12/2/2012 11:53:00 AM
i would like flash 4 the web browser i be happy with that
---
megan's black2 fc:0047-0679-2207
ABC member ready 2 help^__^
#82PaganSeerPosted 12/2/2012 12:03:34 PM
metalkinight posted...

Pretty sure just like the new android, no flash due to the fact that flash is getting pushed off the bridge by html 5
#83James MasonPosted 12/2/2012 12:08:21 PM
"Go thirdparty and release their games and gimmick controls on PS4 & 720."

No more payign for dated hardware, woot !!!
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
#84PG50Posted 12/2/2012 12:08:24 PM
LordBowser posted...
PG50 posted...
I see. I actually like Motion controls when they're done well, and I thought they were done well in SS. #3 annoyed me also, but only a little. #4 I can see that being annoying, though I don't remember ever being annoyed by Fi. I was never annoyed by Midna or Navi either though. That certainly is an opinion I can understand, though do not share.

He didn't even mention Midna. I don't think I have ever met anyone that has disliked her, she's awesome.

The only time motion controls in Skyward Sword annoyed me were during a certain boss near the end of the game (you know who), and when they glitched out and fired the wrong direction when it was important they did not (see previously mentioned boss).

Overall, I thought they did well, but I wish that the attacks were a little... smoother, I guess. I guess it's hard to make a sword swing go off exactly like you want it, and respond fast at the same time.

I was just mentioning her along with Navi because they were sidekicks in different games. A couple of my friends found her to be annoying, as well as Fi and Navi, so that's part of why I mentioned it as well. The motion controls were not perfect, that is true, but I found them to be accurate most of the time. Never had a problem during any boss fight, except for stabbing sometimes.

Now to actually talk about the topic of this thread, I would like Nintendo to continue to improve their online, and release a game similar to Four Swords or Crystal Chronicles. Hopefully with an online multiplayer, as well as local multiplayer. I would buy the Hell out of that as long as I don't need 4 GBA's and a link cable. Using a 3DS would be acceptable though.
#85ThatPersonGuyPosted 12/2/2012 12:15:12 PM
James Mason posted...
"Go thirdparty and release their games and gimmick controls on PS4 & 720."

No more payign for dated hardware, woot !!!

SEGA ring any bells? Unless you want to play Mario 2016, YOU DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#86MumboJPosted 12/2/2012 12:15:42 PM
Emperor_mateus posted...
A new starfox and kid Icarus

Oh yeah, this too. I'm loving Uprising, except a bit for the land controls -_-
---
Et earello, endorenna utulien. Sinome maruvan, ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!
#87CoolFangsPosted 12/2/2012 12:30:47 PM(edited)
New, non crappy Star Fox. New Mother game. New F-Zero game. Mario game that doesn't have the word "New" in it. Nintendo atleast attempt to buy back Rare.
---
R.I.P. - OS3874XVC : 10/12/2012 - 10/14/2012
Your lifespan was short, yet you got us the best of our PC gaming needs.
#88metalkinightPosted 12/2/2012 12:30:27 PM
PaganSeer posted...
metalkinight posted...

Pretty sure just like the new android, no flash due to the fact that flash is getting pushed off the bridge by html 5

XD so true i wanna b able to playgames on my wiiu's web browser
---
megan's black2 fc:0047-0679-2207
ABC member ready 2 help^__^
#89ThatPersonGuyPosted 12/2/2012 12:31:31 PM
darklinkfan55 posted...
a M rated zelda game that is extremely scary

NO.
---
#90ThatPersonGuyPosted 12/2/2012 12:33:36 PM
liquidleonx3 posted...
STAR FOX

Please just some good 'ol Star Fox where you stay inside the goddamn Arwing and you have access to traditional controls. No more of this Assault and Command crap. Why does Nintendo neglect Star Fox so much?!

Assault was good, they just needed to polish and expand on it. If they put in the effort, they could make a sequel to Assault actually good.
---