Name one specific thing you want Nintendo to do during Wii U life cycle.

#91Skatz95Posted 12/2/2012 11:43:35 AM
another starfox adventures but with a new engine and hd graphics
---
MKWii fc: 4341-9153-2733
#92NcudayPosted 12/2/2012 11:45:23 AM
slickvic1990 posted...
have Miyamoto lead smaller teams packed with new talent, and fill the e-shop with new, creative IPs

THIS! Not necessarily Miyamoto, though. I just want to see Nintendo use the e-shop to experiment more. Maybe even with some downloadable content? (imagine if there was a NSMB game where we could make levels, share, and then download packs Nintendo creates? AMAZING!)

Better online, needs to be said. Its becoming one of the big deals with gaming now, more so than motion controls. Get on it Nintendo!

Make more games with multiple ways to play. If you like motion controls, you got 'em. If you don't, then you can turn them off and play with the Pro controller.

As for specific games?

Pokemon Snap 2. Need I go on? Maybe include all species to increase replay-ability, and maybe give us free roaming?

Super Mario Party. Hear me out. Imagine a platforming Mario game with up to 8 players (online or in room) and every level plays like a mini game? For instance, one where you go around on bouncy balls, another where you race to the top of a sinking ship, and undersea treasure hunt, and so on. It sounds pretty awesome to me!
---
You read it, you can't UNREAD it
3DS FC: Ncuday 2191-7657-4467, message me your FC if you add me!
#93dr_tnaPosted 12/2/2012 11:48:01 AM
A new Metroid game. Show a new Metroid that looks and plays better then Other M and I'll buy a Wii U. Zelda isn't enough because they need to do something different with it. They all seem to be the same.
#94guedesbrawlPosted 12/2/2012 11:51:35 AM
a zelda game with a gameplay like fire emblem or the portable castlevanias
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#95guedesbrawlPosted 12/2/2012 11:51:41 AM
a zelda game with a gameplay like fire emblem or the portable castlevanias
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#96liquidleonx3Posted 12/2/2012 11:53:52 AM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
liquidleonx3 posted...
STAR FOX

Please just some good 'ol Star Fox where you stay inside the goddamn Arwing and you have access to traditional controls. No more of this Assault and Command crap. Why does Nintendo neglect Star Fox so much?!

Assault was good, they just needed to polish and expand on it. If they put in the effort, they could make a sequel to Assault actually good.

Assault was kind of ok. I would have liked the game a lot more if there were as many Arwing missions as there were ground missions. Playing as Fox out of the Arwing with a blaster was a novelty that wore out fast, the experience was ok the first few times but by the last ground mission it all just felt like a chore. The flight missions were great though. Everytime I got into the Arwing in that game it was damn bliss. That game could have been a lot more than in was.
---
{-Official Eight Gates Lee of Everywhere}
I'm waiting for IGN's review. I grew up with it so they're the only reviewers I trust. - HappyUnicorn101
#97metalkinightPosted 12/2/2012 11:54:24 AM
they need to
make a MARIO PARTY with online all of them are good but would be better with online
---
megan's black2 fc:0047-0679-2207
ABC member ready 2 help^__^
#98DampeThePoeHuntPosted 12/2/2012 12:27:20 PM
Well what's obviously yet to come is seeing a few new Zelda installments, The new Smash Brothers, a new Mario Galaxy, and a ton more.

I'd also like to see some creative ways the game pad can interact with those games.
---
DampeThePoeHunter-- Message me if you added my 3DS friendcode. I'll add you back as soon as possible.
#99snailienPosted 12/2/2012 12:41:15 PM
As long as they release quality Mario platformer(s) and Zelda(s) that avoid using novelty controls and gimmicks just for the sake of using them, there are two other things I want: VC games playable on the GamePad and remastered GCN games (SMS, PM:TTYD, and Zelda), perhaps even playable on the GamePad.

Since I know the first thing I'm hoping for won't happen, maybe we can at least get some of the other stuff going.
---
"Filthy lawbreaker, unhand that vending machine!" - Casey Jones
#100JonbazookabozPosted 12/2/2012 1:09:22 PM
specifically a new fzero, a phantasy star type game and a big 3d mario with lots of secrets that would be perfect for miiverse discussions.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"