Next Wii U game?

#1maddgamzPosted 12/2/2012 4:39:37 AM
Current Collection: Mario U, Zombi U, Scribblenauts, Nintendo Land. Thinking about Ninja Gaiden 3 but i heard it plays better with the pro controller which i don't want to spend money on right now. Post your next games to buy.
#2Sylar100Posted 12/2/2012 4:40:12 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii-u/673448-family-party-30-great-games-obstacle-arcade
#3Tuggboat1121Posted 12/2/2012 7:03:40 AM
I got Mario and ZombiU.. Probably nothing for a little bit and I'm ok with this. I knew it was going to be a little bit until we get some more interesting games coming out. I'll probably pick up a couple more of the launch titles when they drop in price.
---
New England Patriots: 8-3
XBL: Clayton Bigsbe. PSN/Nintendo ID: ClaytonBigsbe
#4Twenty0nePosted 12/2/2012 7:04:59 AM
the first game I'm getting when I get mine is Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, but I'm a racing game junkie
---
M's 2013
http://i.imgur.com/9WbAL.gif
#5MARl0Posted 12/2/2012 7:07:33 AM
maddgamz posted...
Current Collection: Mario U, Zombi U, Scribblenauts, Nintendo Land. Thinking about Ninja Gaiden 3 but i heard it plays better with the pro controller which i don't want to spend money on right now. Post your next games to buy.

Don't worry about playing Ninja Gaiden 3 with a Pro Controller. I have a Pro Controller, and I play the game with the Game Pad. It's perfectly fine with it.
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) / Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
#6teknic1200Posted 12/2/2012 7:08:10 AM
sonic racing?
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#7MARl0Posted 12/2/2012 7:11:48 AM
Twenty0ne posted...
the first game I'm getting when I get mine is Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, but I'm a racing game junkie

I really wanted to get that game, but the 30fps was a deal breaker for me. Nintendo can get Mario Kart to run at that on dramatically older an hardware. There is no reason why Sega couldn't have put their priorities in the right place and hit that benchmark with Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) / Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
#8shaunmePosted 12/2/2012 7:16:20 AM
MARl0 posted...
Twenty0ne posted...

I really wanted to get that game, but the 30fps was a deal breaker for me. Nintendo can get Mario Kart to run at that on dramatically older an hardware. There is no reason why Sega couldn't have put their priorities in the right place and hit that benchmark with Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

Beautiful visuals is the trade off for 30fps .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#9MARl0Posted 12/2/2012 7:23:42 AM
shaunme posted...
MARl0 posted...
Twenty0ne posted...

Beautiful visuals is the trade off for 30fps .

That's the problem. Gameplay takes priority over visuals, and Sega doesn't get that. Which is why I'm going to stick with Mario Kart.

And really, even from a visual standpoint, I consider frame rate to be just as important. When I see a game like this stuttering along at 30fps, that doesn't look good visually to me either.

Regardless, it comes down to gameplay in the end, and they put their priorities in the wrong place.
---
#10JonbazookabozPosted 12/2/2012 7:37:41 AM
maddgamz posted...

Ninja gaiden- i prefer the gamepad. Its my new go to pad.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"