Discuss the Wii U without using the word "troll"...

#11TeremeiPosted 12/2/2012 5:12:11 AM
I don't wanna be a troll but. . lol j/k

The WiiU is not exciting. However next year when games like Pikmin, Yoshi's Island, WarioWare start to come out I will be more interested. I would like to see classic Nintendo style games join the HD era finally.
---
last $$: Gravity Rush, Pokemon Conquest, SSX, Atelier Meruru LE, Tales of Graces F
Playing: Legend of Dragoon PSN/PSPgo +
#12FFXIgaiaknightPosted 12/2/2012 5:14:16 AM
jedinat posted...
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
zelda games take time skyward sword just came out in late 2011. As for Mario im surprised we dont no anything about the next 3d mario game but im sure that will be one of there big games for 2013.

So forget some major effort--a Majora's Mask remake. Shouldn't take much time. Some people would have died.

if anything a majora's mask remake will go to the 3ds much like the ocarina of time one did which was developed by Grezzo and not the the zelda team. Which is most likely working on the next big console zelda game for Wii U.
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#13jedinatPosted 12/2/2012 5:17:04 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
if anything a majora's mask remake will go to the 3ds much like the ocarina of time one did which was developed by Grezzo and not the the zelda team. Which is most likely working on the next big console zelda game for Wii U.

Which is practically half the reason I'm holding on to my 3DS, lol... though my hope isn't all that great.
#14mjc0961Posted 12/2/2012 5:20:16 AM
jedinat posted...
A good game at launch?

NSMBU and Nintendo Land are good games.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#15TMW001Posted 12/2/2012 5:25:07 AM
Troll! Did I win?