I went into BestBuy looking to buy a WiiU

#1ArevinPosted 12/2/2012 9:31:56 AM
Asked an employee there if there was any in stock.

BB - No we're all out of stock, but I have one I'm trying to resell and I'll sell it to you.

lolwat, best buy employees buying up their own stock trying to make cash?
---
i5-2500k OC 4.5GHz@1.22v || Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 || Intel 80 GB SSD || F3 1 TB HDD || Corsair 8GB || MSI GTX 580 Lightning || 1050W || HAF X || Hyper 212+
#2Dark_Link604Posted 12/2/2012 9:34:24 AM
Haha that has to be against company policy somewhere in their contact.

Be a grinch and get him fired LOL... or get it if the price is reasonable.
#3BlarggPosted 12/2/2012 9:39:59 AM
Arevin posted...
Asked an employee there if there was any in stock.

BB - No we're all out of stock, but I have one I'm trying to resell and I'll sell it to you.

lolwat, best buy employees buying up their own stock trying to make cash?

Sounds more like one ass to me.
---
"Obviously something isn't right. But if ignorance is bliss, would you rather smile or fight? ...Well, I'll take fight."
#4Solid SonicPosted 12/2/2012 9:40:25 AM
You want mine? I have no use for it.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#5djrudenPosted 12/2/2012 9:48:52 AM
Definitely against company rules. You should have notified a manager about this employee.
#6RyuuHou25Posted 12/2/2012 9:54:34 AM
djruden posted...
Definitely against company rules. You should have notified a manager about this employee.

Yeah, I definitely would have just said no thanks, made a note of his name, and gone up to customer service or what not while they weren't looking and reported them
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#7Pkshootout13Posted 12/2/2012 10:04:01 AM
2 things:
1) why try to get him fired? He offered to sell you his. That would be a **** move.
2) how do you know he bought his at best buy? Or that he didn't legitimately get his from that store by preordering or waiting in line (assuming he had off)
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#8Solid SonicPosted 12/2/2012 10:08:28 AM
why try to get him fired? He offered to sell you his. That would be a **** move.

IT'S CALLED DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WHITE-KNIGHTING FOR CORPORATE AMERICA.

How dare he try to undermine Best Buy's sales, the cad.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#9ANBUjonPosted 12/2/2012 10:09:37 AM
Why wouldn't he get it from BB if he works there. Something called a employee discount.
#10BuretsuPosted 12/2/2012 10:11:44 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
why try to get him fired? He offered to sell you his. That would be a **** move.

IT'S CALLED DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WHITE-KNIGHTING FOR CORPORATE AMERICA.

How dare he try to undermine Best Buy's sales, the cad.

It's called "sticking it to a scalper".

How dare he deprive someone of being able to buy a Wii U, and then turning around to gouge someone else.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit