What's so good about the Internet Browser?

#1HungoverHero777Posted 12/2/2012 12:43:20 PM
Is it just fast?
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree:9 Disagree:0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#2apocalyptic_4Posted 12/2/2012 12:44:32 PM
like browsing on a tablet.

also versatile and you can play youtube and other videos in the background and browse at the same time
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#3BuretsuPosted 12/2/2012 12:46:02 PM
apocalyptic_4 posted...

Yes, one of those $99 off-brand tablets that have some sort of hastily cobbled together Android-based OS.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4MotiJrPosted 12/2/2012 12:49:12 PM
apocalyptic_4 posted...

Yes, one of those $99 off-brand tablets that have some sort of hastily cobbled together Android-based OS.

I guess you don't own a Wii U. In fact, I can guarantee it.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#5BuretsuPosted 12/2/2012 12:51:25 PM
MotiJr posted...
apocalyptic_4 posted...

And me not owning a Wii U somehow changes the fact that the Wii U's browser is slower and has worse performance than actual tablets and smart phones?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6Milox3Posted 12/2/2012 12:52:18 PM
The thing is, say you are playing New Super Mario Bros U, and want a quick tip on something. Press Home and then Internet Browser, you get the option to simply click a bubble at the bottom that will instantly look for stuff on the game you are playing.

It's not a revolutionary feature, nor is the browser a MUST have feature. But it's neat.
---
3DS: 3265 5151 2528
W2: 2151 6007 1173 RE.net: HuskyTheMilo
#7apocalyptic_4Posted 12/2/2012 12:53:36 PM
Buretsu posted...
MotiJr posted...
apocalyptic_4 posted...

And me not owning a Wii U somehow changes the fact that the Wii U's browser is slower and has worse performance than actual tablets and smart phones?

LOL no.
---
PSN: Adrian396
XBL: Prime Legacy Nintendo ID: Apocalypse
#8thundercat2600Posted 12/2/2012 12:56:35 PM
apocalyptic_4 posted...
Buretsu posted...
MotiJr posted...
apocalyptic_4 posted...

LOL no.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6465/nintendo-wii-u-teardown

Anandtech's tests show it to be slower than any high-end tablet/smartphone from the last year or so.

LOL yes.
#9STN79Posted 12/2/2012 12:56:40 PM
My Wii U browser is a hell of alot faster than the one on PS3.
That's gotta count for something.
#10DJNfinityPosted 12/2/2012 12:58:09 PM
I own the Galaxy Note 10.1 (Best tablet available for engineering students, btw) and the Wii U browser meets or bests the browser I use on the Tablet (Dolphin HD) in terms of speed and functionality. My exectations were blown out of the water.

Still, Wii U's browser looses due to lack of Multi-touch. ;)
---
Nostalgia-~-[+..oo]