So the Wii U is not powerful enough to run 2 controllers at once

#31dwebbsterPosted 12/2/2012 1:07:44 PM
By saying it's not powerful enough, you imply it can't be done. Let's say someone isn't powerful enough to lift 100 pounds. That means they can't do it. Now let's say they are barely powerful enough to lift 100 pounds. They may struggle and take a moment to get it up, but ultimately they can get the weight up. It may not look pretty, but it can be done. That's the difference.
---
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
#32SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/2/2012 1:07:47 PM
I thought this had been known since this year's E3?

It was one of the first things asked of Nintendo.

Is the news this slow that we have to reach almost six months back to attack with?
#33squatch22Posted 12/2/2012 1:08:32 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...

Is the news this slow that we have to reach almost six months back to attack with?

The trolls are pretty slow. lol
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#34Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:10:14 PM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
dwebbster posted...
So basically it will be powerful enough to run two. Whether it will be powerful enough to run two well, that's a whole other debate.

Exactly. He's just trying to confuse the issue for the sake of trolling.

No, in the game's native form the Wii U is not powerful enough to run two controller tablets at the same time.

It'll have to downgrade, so therefor the Wii U is not powerful enough to run 2 controllers at once.

Learn what native is in technology terms, see how it compares to my topic title. If something can't run something native, then it's not powerful enough.

Edit: I apologize for the confusion, I forgot I'm dealing with console peasants who does not understand these things

---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#35BuretsuPosted 12/2/2012 1:10:07 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Buretsu posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nintendrones are seriously the new Strawmen of 2012

You mad, bro? Mad you got caught trolling and called out on it?

How am I trolling? I posted an article and what I said is 100% correct, you're just grasping at straws because you're insecure about your purchase

That's all

Two things:

1) You're trolling because your topic title implies that running two Gamepads at once is impossible, period. Misleading topic titles are basically the definition of trolling.

2) I don't own a Wii U. I don't even own a Wii. I, in fact, just have a PS2 and 3DS. I'm not feeling insecure, I'm just calling you out on your bull plop.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#36blankempathyPosted 12/2/2012 1:16:08 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...

yea I said something of a similar effect. Of course it got ignored like im sure your post will too since it has logic in it.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#37Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:17:46 PM
Buretsu posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Buretsu posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nintendrones are seriously the new Strawmen of 2012

You mad, bro? Mad you got caught trolling and called out on it?

How am I trolling? I posted an article and what I said is 100% correct, you're just grasping at straws because you're insecure about your purchase

That's all

Two things:

1) You're trolling because your topic title implies that running two Gamepads at once is impossible, period. Misleading topic titles are basically the definition of trolling.

2) I don't own a Wii U. I don't even own a Wii. I, in fact, just have a PS2 and 3DS. I'm not feeling insecure, I'm just calling you out on your bull plop.

but the topic title is true, The Wii U is not powerful enough to run two controllers at once, graphic qualities has to be cut back in order for that to happen

That is not trolling, that is your failure to completely read what I posted in my OP
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#38shaunmePosted 12/2/2012 1:23:15 PM
Arsed.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#39TechniMyokoPosted 12/2/2012 1:24:44 PM
I'm willing to run at the regular frame rate to use 2 gamepads.
#40SexPantherPandaPosted 12/2/2012 1:24:46 PM
Lol at Nintendo