Poll: Wii U graphics.

#1endoflevelbossPosted 12/2/2012 2:15:36 PM
The graphics... - Results (64 votes)
... look dramatically better on Wii U.
34.38% (22 votes)
... when you see them, you will say wow.
26.56% (17 votes)
... itself is something that's not necessarily going to make the gameplay experience better.
39.06% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's about them graphics.
#2thundercat2600Posted 12/2/2012 2:16:36 PM
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.
#3endoflevelboss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:18:18 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.

Whoosh!
#4TheNintendoerPosted 12/2/2012 2:18:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5endoflevelboss(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:35:36 PM
So far people are in agreement with this man:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Reginald_Fils-Aime.jpg

He looks trustworthy.
#6overkillwfo1978Posted 12/2/2012 3:15:46 PM
Where is the " I am an idiot because I judge a console's graphical ability on launch titles even though no platform in history has come close to showing all it is capable of at launch"

I need that option.
---
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U
#7HitagiPosted 12/2/2012 3:19:08 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Where is the " I am an idiot because I judge a console's graphical ability on launch titles even though no platform in history has come close to showing all it is capable of at launch"

I need that option.

Except only idiots would pick that option, as it is factually wrong. Rogue Leader 2 is arguably the best looking Gamecube game, and it was a launch title.
#8blankempathyPosted 12/2/2012 3:21:36 PM
Hitagi posted...

I need that option.

Except only idiots would pick that option, as it is factually wrong. Rogue Leader 2 is arguably the best looking Gamecube game, and it was a launch title.

Except that typically most launch games in the past look worse then games near the end of a consoles life cycle. You give one example. I can give you plenty more then one.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#9SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/2/2012 3:23:54 PM
He should have said the Wii U is 4D.
#10overkillwfo1978Posted 12/2/2012 3:32:27 PM
Hitagi posted...

I need that option.

LOL. So you pick one game out of the entire history of video game consoles that YOU believe looks the best ( I think RE4 and Metroid Prime series look WAY better...) and that disproves my point?

wow. just wow. You haters are really, really reaching now. It's hilarious.
---
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U