• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: Wii U graphics.
3 years ago#1
The graphics... - Results (64 votes)
... look dramatically better on Wii U.
34.38% (22 votes)
... when you see them, you will say wow.
26.56% (17 votes)
... itself is something that's not necessarily going to make the gameplay experience better.
39.06% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's about them graphics.
3 years ago#2
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.
3 years ago#3
thundercat2600 posted...
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.

Whoosh!
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
So far people are in agreement with this man:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Reginald_Fils-Aime.jpg

He looks trustworthy.
3 years ago#6
Where is the " I am an idiot because I judge a console's graphical ability on launch titles even though no platform in history has come close to showing all it is capable of at launch"

I need that option.
---
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U
3 years ago#7
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Where is the " I am an idiot because I judge a console's graphical ability on launch titles even though no platform in history has come close to showing all it is capable of at launch"

I need that option.

Except only idiots would pick that option, as it is factually wrong. Rogue Leader 2 is arguably the best looking Gamecube game, and it was a launch title.
3 years ago#8
Hitagi posted...

I need that option.

Except only idiots would pick that option, as it is factually wrong. Rogue Leader 2 is arguably the best looking Gamecube game, and it was a launch title.

Except that typically most launch games in the past look worse then games near the end of a consoles life cycle. You give one example. I can give you plenty more then one.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
3 years ago#9
He should have said the Wii U is 4D.
3 years ago#10
Hitagi posted...

I need that option.

LOL. So you pick one game out of the entire history of video game consoles that YOU believe looks the best ( I think RE4 and Metroid Prime series look WAY better...) and that disproves my point?

wow. just wow. You haters are really, really reaching now. It's hilarious.
---
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: Wii U graphics.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived