• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: Wii U graphics.
4 years ago#1
The graphics... - Results (64 votes)
... look dramatically better on Wii U.
34.38% (22 votes)
... when you see them, you will say wow.
26.56% (17 votes)
... itself is something that's not necessarily going to make the gameplay experience better.
39.06% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
It's about them graphics.
4 years ago#2
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.
4 years ago#3
thundercat2600 posted...
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.

Whoosh!
(message deleted)
4 years ago#5
So far people are in agreement with this man:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Reginald_Fils-Aime.jpg

He looks trustworthy.
4 years ago#6
Where is the " I am an idiot because I judge a console's graphical ability on launch titles even though no platform in history has come close to showing all it is capable of at launch"

I need that option.
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U
4 years ago#7
overkillwfo1978 posted...
Where is the " I am an idiot because I judge a console's graphical ability on launch titles even though no platform in history has come close to showing all it is capable of at launch"

I need that option.

Except only idiots would pick that option, as it is factually wrong. Rogue Leader 2 is arguably the best looking Gamecube game, and it was a launch title.
4 years ago#8
Hitagi posted...

I need that option.

Except only idiots would pick that option, as it is factually wrong. Rogue Leader 2 is arguably the best looking Gamecube game, and it was a launch title.

Except that typically most launch games in the past look worse then games near the end of a consoles life cycle. You give one example. I can give you plenty more then one.
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
4 years ago#9
He should have said the Wii U is 4D.
4 years ago#10
Hitagi posted...

I need that option.

LOL. So you pick one game out of the entire history of video game consoles that YOU believe looks the best ( I think RE4 and Metroid Prime series look WAY better...) and that disproves my point?

wow. just wow. You haters are really, really reaching now. It's hilarious.
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Poll: Wii U graphics.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived