Poll: Wii U graphics.

#11HitagiPosted 12/2/2012 2:34:22 PM
overkillwfo1978 posted...
LOL. So you pick one game out of the entire history of video game consoles that YOU believe looks the best ( I think RE4 and Metroid Prime series look WAY better...) and that disproves my point?

wow. just wow. You haters are really, really reaching now. It's hilarious.

It's not "reaching" at all. You said "no system in history", which, of course, is factually wrong. It only takes one example to prove that.
#12overkillwfo1978Posted 12/2/2012 2:37:43 PM
Hitagi posted...
LOL. So you pick one game out of the entire history of video game consoles that YOU believe looks the best ( I think RE4 and Metroid Prime series look WAY better...) and that disproves my point?

wow. just wow. You haters are really, really reaching now. It's hilarious.

It's not "reaching" at all. You said "no system in history", which, of course, is factually wrong. It only takes one example to prove that.

It is not factually wrong. YOU believe that Rogue Leader is the best looking game. Your opinion does not prove anything right or wrong.... as a matter of fact, I think your opinion is laughable and instantly discredits you in this argument.

Just looked at screenshots to refresh my memory... RE4 looks better than Rogue Leader. You are wrong. End of story.
---
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U
#13stargazer1981Posted 12/2/2012 2:38:02 PM
Hitagi posted...
Where is the " I am an idiot because I judge a console's graphical ability on launch titles even though no platform in history has come close to showing all it is capable of at launch"

I need that option.

Except only idiots would pick that option, as it is factually wrong. Rogue Leader 2 is arguably the best looking Gamecube game, and it was a launch title.

Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, Call of Duty, Resistance, King Kong, etc, and a slew of launch games for XBOX 360 and PS3 would like a word with you...

All games that look flat compare to today's offerings.

Even though I still like playing those games to this day, because GAMEPLAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grafix
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#14HitagiPosted 12/2/2012 2:40:13 PM
It is not factually wrong. YOU believe that Rogue Leader is the best looking game. Your opinion does not prove anything right or wrong.... as a matter of fact, I think your opinion is laughable and instantly discredits you in this argument.

Just looked at screenshots to refresh my memory... RE4 looks better than Rogue Leader. You are wrong. End of story.

Except if you had any idea what you're talking about, you'd understand it's not subjective. The technical merits of games can be objectively compared, and Rogue Leader 2 certainly stands toe to toe with the best of the Gamecube's offerings.
#15overkillwfo1978Posted 12/2/2012 2:43:49 PM
Hitagi posted...

Except if you had any idea what you're talking about, you'd understand it's not subjective. The technical merits of games can be objectively compared, and Rogue Leader 2 certainly stands toe to toe with the best of the Gamecube's offerings.

Are you a programmer for Gamecube games? No? Well, then. This again, is your opinion. Taken with a grain of salt or less if that is possible.
---
"Everything is bad about the console. It can't play Rugged Stubble Hero 4: Revenge of the guns" -MotiJR on the Wii U
#16Sailor GoonPosted 12/2/2012 2:48:29 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.

couldnt agree more
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#17overkillwfo1978Posted 12/2/2012 2:58:38 PM(edited)
Hitagi posted...

LOL. Here is an IGN list of top 10 best looking games for the GameCube. Rogue Leader is number 8 on the list. Their opinion> yours.

You lose, friend. Try again.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2005/04/29/top-ten-best-looking-gamecube-games?page=2
---
#18HitagiPosted 12/2/2012 3:00:24 PM
lol
#19overkillwfo1978Posted 12/2/2012 3:02:09 PM
Hitagi posted...
lol

indeed.
---
#20bond465Posted 12/2/2012 3:14:11 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Wait, the only options are "the graphics are awesome" or "LOL gameplay is more important than graphics"?

Wow, you can tell a Nintendo fanboy made this poll.

Yeah. This is no "the graphics aren't good" option.

It's either "they are awesome" , "they are awesome" , or "they are awesome but gameplay matters more".