Would you pay an extra 350$ for all this?

#11Pkshootout13Posted 12/2/2012 4:19:06 PM
ANBUjon posted...
Who doesn't already have a dvd/blu-ray player anyways?

I don't have a blu-ray but i have as many dvd players as i have hdtvs... So about 6. I don't understand why not being able to play dvds is such a big deal these days
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#12The UPosted 12/2/2012 4:19:18 PM
The only one on the list I'd like is the HD GamePad screen. If that raised the price of the Deluxe to $400, I'd do that.

No way am I paying $700 at launch though, I'd just wait a couple years in that case. $500 is the max I'd spend at launch and that'd still be a bitter pill to swallow.
#13Geminia999Posted 12/2/2012 4:20:09 PM
Uh, doesn't the Gamepad already stream in HD? I mean, it's like a computer screen is it not? Designed to get the video stream straight from the console?
---
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should
#14evecharmevePosted 12/2/2012 4:22:12 PM
you can has as much cpu and gpu as you want

Nintendo has never and still probably will never but the time and money in making a game look like this
http://s18.beta.photobucket.com/user/Mint13/media/Star%20Fox/Star_Fox_by_Spune.jpg.html
---
NSMBU
Turning the Wii Ugame pad into The Death Note.
#15GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 12/2/2012 4:25:48 PM(edited)
pikachupwnage posted...
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
600% stronger CPU and GPU
200% faster ram and 5 GB instead of 2
75 GB storage for basic 300GB for deluxe
Gamepad screen to be HD
Gamepad streaming to extend 200 feet under ideal conditions
DVD/blueray
Gamecube backwards compatibility

Some people complain that the power is not a huge leap, About the gamepad range and the lack DVD/blue ray among others.

Curious if they would be willing to cough up a lot of greenbacks for all that though.

You seem to have no grasp on what hardware actually costs, at COST and the insane discount companies get for buying in mass mass bulk.

If you think it would cost an extra $350 for all that, you're naive as all hell.

Nintendos trained you well, you're pretty much as ignorant as the typical Apple fanboy when it comes to a products value

Who pissed in your cheerios geez.....

MIYAMOTO AND IWATA HAVE BEEN PISSING IN MY CHEERIOS SINCE THE WII LAUNCHED

edit: cool story gamefaqs, still in the 18th century in terms of website coding I see. Doesn't even display old ass emotes....
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#16The UPosted 12/2/2012 4:28:02 PM
Geminia999 posted...
Uh, doesn't the Gamepad already stream in HD? I mean, it's like a computer screen is it not? Designed to get the video stream straight from the console?

The GamePad screen is 158ppi. Even if it's streaming HD content, that's too low a ppi to take advantage of it. It's a nice screen, but that's one of the few places I'd like a Wii U upgrade.
#17SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/2/2012 4:30:08 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
ANBUjon posted...

Exactly. Been saying this forever.

It's curious that you didn't even answer your own question, pika. You may have voted, but you didn't give a public answer in your own topic? And if you've been saying "who doesn't already have a dvd/blu-ray player anyways?" forever, then why did you even bother to include it?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#18GeminiX7Posted 12/2/2012 4:34:54 PM
Why the hell would I pay 650-700 for a gaming console? I'd just pay alittle more and build a sexy gaming computer.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#19JonbazookabozPosted 12/2/2012 4:36:15 PM
Id pay that just to rid this board of trolls
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#20pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:37:15 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
ANBUjon posted...

Exactly. Been saying this forever.

It's curious that you didn't even answer your own question, pika. You may have voted, but you didn't give a public answer in your own topic? And if you've been saying "who doesn't already have a dvd/blu-ray player anyways?" forever, then why did you even bother to include it?

I voted no.

And I included it because a fair amount of people on here complain about it.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF