Virtual Console...

#1TLK777Posted 12/2/2012 5:09:48 PM
Do we have access to it yet? I'm itching to buy some points...
---
PSN: DarkWolf316
Wii U: Orion89
#2JonbazookabozPosted 12/2/2012 5:10:06 PM
Yip
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#3SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/2/2012 5:15:15 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
Yip

So the Wii U Virtual Console is up? What's in it, then?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#4JonbazookabozPosted 12/2/2012 5:15:41 PM
Everything
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#5SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/2/2012 5:18:40 PM
Everything

Are you sure you are talking about the Wii U's specific VC? Or just the Wii VC? I find it hard to believe that the Wii U's VC is up and there are no topics about it. And what would "everything" even be? What systems are on it? Maybe you are actually thinking of the Wii U eShop? Even though that doesn't have "everything" either.
---
#6JonbazookabozPosted 12/2/2012 5:22:15 PM
The vc has always been and always will be wii only. You can play them on your wii u can u not. The wii u has eshop not vc, gamecube games will eventually be on eshop not vc. So everything on wii vc is available in wii mode on wii u
---
#7SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/2/2012 5:26:43 PM
The vc has always been and always will be wii only. You can play them on your wii u can u not. The wii u has eshop not vc, gamecube games will eventually be on eshop not vc. So everything on wii vc is available in wii mode on wii u

How ignorant are you? The Wii U is getting it's own VC and it was delayed until december at almost the last minute. So learn what you are actually talking about before talking. "The vc has always been and always will be wii only." Seriously, lol.
---
#8blinkfreakPosted 12/2/2012 5:28:41 PM

I thought they were bringing everything from Wii VC to Wii U? WIi U has eShop Wii has Shopping Channel. 3DS has eShop and 3DS VC. VC != eShop. VC is downloadable games from previous gen consoles.
#9TLK777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:31:02 PM
Better question here...will I be able to download old school games (Super Mario Land, Ocarina of Time, etc.) from the Wii U's shop without switching over eventually?
---
PSN: DarkWolf316
Wii U: Orion89
#10JonbazookabozPosted 12/2/2012 5:31:43 PM
Nintendo has never said this. So i wouldnt expect it soon. Will be happy if it happens but i doubt it will.
---