Sold my Vita, bought a Wii U

#41CrimsonGear80Posted 12/2/2012 8:55:12 PM
Sony has many dept, they do not share revenue the way you think. Their gaming division is bleeding money and they can not afford another PS3.

ummm...their gaming division is one of the only divisions making them money right now, dude.

and if you seriously think they won't make another console, then I have some magical fairy dust to sell you.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#42drothegreat0nePosted 12/2/2012 8:57:31 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Sony has many dept, they do not share revenue the way you think. Their gaming division is bleeding money and they can not afford another PS3.

ummm...their gaming division is one of the only divisions making them money right now, dude.

and if you seriously think they won't make another console, then I have some magical fairy dust to sell you.

It's fine. You can finish the rest. Don't forget to wipe your nose when you're done.
---
Nintendo Network - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#43MANTI5Posted 12/2/2012 9:00:22 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Who said they won't make another console? I said PS4 was make or break for them because they can't survive another console like the PS3.
#44CrimsonGear80Posted 12/2/2012 9:01:58 PM
Like the PS3, which has sold 70 million+ and is turning a profit for them? Why exactly do they not want another of those?
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear
#45PsienceWinsPosted 12/2/2012 9:02:35 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
but before that we had Resistance, Unit 13, Uncharted, Escape Plan, and ModNation Racers.

This is a bad thing? Resistance and Unit 13 didn't set the world on fire, but they were at least competent enough shooters. Uncharted was awesome. I didn't play the other two but thats still 3 out of 5 worthwhile games in my opinion.

Further more, the 3DS had it's price cut in about half a year from release.

Yeah, cause it was tanking. Worse than the Vita is supposedly "tanking" right now. Plus, Sony is a also a bigger and richer company than Nintendo so they can take it, but eventually they'll cut the price and the sales will go up.

I'm not disagreeing with you on the point that those games were GOOD, that's why I bought them. I'm not slamming the PS Vita here. I OWN one and actually use it. I just picked up Persona 4 Golden. I'm just pointing out the fact that the library is lackluster. Of the almost 100 titles available there are only a few gems, and I don't own a lot of them. On top of that, there are quite a few games that are on both the Vita and PS3 that I'd rather just own on the PS3 (Street Fighter X Tekken, Metal Gear Solid HD collection, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Playstation All-Stars), plus the fact that Sony has the CrossPlay function of getting a free copy of the Vita game when buying the PS3 copy (while a cool idea) is an obvious sign that they are trying to promote PS3 owners to purchase a Vita because it's not doing well.

Also, I'd check your facts on the Sony/Nintendo money thing. Sony reported a loss of a little over $6 billion for fiscal year 2012. Nintendo reported a little over $5 billion. Both are bleeding money and neither can afford to in the world economy.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#46MANTI5Posted 12/2/2012 9:05:06 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Like the PS3, which has sold 70 million+ and is turning a profit for them? Why exactly do they not want another of those?

Profit? HA, they are just now breaking even and is one of the big reasons they are in so much trouble.
#47KazeKillPosted 12/2/2012 9:38:00 PM(edited)
kept my vita, bought a wii u... like a boss.
MANTI5 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...

Profit? HA, they are just now breaking even and is one of the big reasons they are in so much trouble.

i wasn't aware they were in a state of financial trouble. These truly are hard times for all. Looks like they may have to cancel Christmas.
---
Collect underpants + ? = profit!
"8 is the number of infinity, one more than you know how to be"