kind of regret buying the Wii U

#1fedor-machinePosted 12/2/2012 9:04:22 PM
bought the deluxe edition with Nintendo Land inside, but never even play the game cause not into those games.
play NG3RE and beaten a few times and also unlock everything, bore now.
play other games like Orochi 3 Hyper too, but haven't even payed my Wii U for 3 days now.

i just use the Wii U for netflix now.
eshop was bore with nothing new in there.
now i just feel like it's sitting dust cause i think my X360 can already stream netflix.
i felt like i should have bought a super slim PS3 during Black Friday would have been a Bette deal.

Wii U wasn't that great, only good thing is the features and i like the Wii U pad really awesome hehe.
where's all the good games Nintendo?

i just can't wait till hacker release the date how to hack the Wii U so i can hack it and play free Wii games instead.
now all the games Wii U launches are boring.
#2MANTI5Posted 12/2/2012 9:06:48 PM
Wow, who would've thought there wouldn't be 100's of games to choose from in a couple weeks after release.
#3fringus123Posted 12/2/2012 9:06:52 PM
why would there be anything besides the pre existing features and the launch games about 2 weeks after release?
#4CloudStrife630Posted 12/2/2012 9:09:37 PM
It's so easy to tell how young TC is. lol
---
http://www.abload.de/img/regxzjgs.gif
#5Jx1010Posted 12/2/2012 9:09:45 PM
sounds like u spend too much time gaming, seriously
---
''\__/''
l='_'=l
#6PsienceWinsPosted 12/2/2012 9:11:00 PM
Jx1010 posted...

I beat Ninja Gaiden 3 in a week. And I can guarantee he hasn't beat the game on Ultimate Ninja because there was no ranks posted on the Leader board for it 2 days ago when I last played the game. He hasn't "unlock everything."
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#7fedor-machine(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:04:17 PM
PsienceWins posted...
Jx1010 posted...

I beat Ninja Gaiden 3 in a week. And I can guarantee he hasn't beat the game on Ultimate Ninja because there was no ranks posted on the Leader board for it 2 days ago when I last played the game. He hasn't "unlock everything."

unlock everything mean costumes, just collecting 50 golden scrabs and challenge 10 skulls and lvl all weapons to level 3 and online trials.
i don't care about Ultimate Ninja mode, a waste of time and online trial missions were just the same as PS360 version which we've played during Spring this year.
Clan Batte was a ghost town lol.
i've already beaten the PS3 version MNM which was just a boring chore.
i've beaten NG2 MNM on X360 OLB, NG3RE modes doesn't matter to me. if you plan to beat Ultimate Ninja, your choice, nobody care.

Ultimate Ninja mode was just same as MNM, but enemy do more damage like 1 or 2 hit kill, pretty bore if you ask me. even if you beat it, i would not even care or impress lol when NG2 on X360 were still the better NG game.
even if you beat the hardest mode you will get nothing because Wii U have no achievement.

too much time on gaming, yeah maybe or maybe not lol.
back years ago i played Gears and Uncharted 2 online basically non stop with my friends.
i've never even add a single friend on Wii U because there aren't any game i want to play with them when i can offline with my nephews and bros.
Zombie U was just a dumb mediocre game and bore fast.
only game i have left is Super Mario Wii U lol and Warrior Orochi 3 Hyper cause i like games that have reply values.
AC3 meh.
Batman AC AE meh.
Darksiders 2 meh, played them on PS3 already.

Black Ops 2, seriously, i bought it for my bro for X360 and there are millions people play it over Wii U version any day which barely even have 50k players lol.

guess i'll just go back and workout hard again like in the summer time.
come back when Super Smash Bro Wii U come out lol and new Zelda U wtf name is that lol.
#8lazycomplifePosted 12/2/2012 10:10:23 PM
i'll just go back and workout hard again like in the summer time.

do you even lift tho
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643
#9PG50Posted 12/2/2012 10:12:23 PM
I can understand people not liking a popular game, because those are opinions, even if they seem strange a lot of the times, but not understanding that Console launches don't have a ton of good games right away.... I don't even know how you could seriously be surprised or upset by this. I'm just going to assume this is a joke, even if you tell me it isn't, because I don't even
#10AstralFrostPosted 12/2/2012 10:16:01 PM
A lot of people feel the same TC, myself included. The launch of Wii U has given me something like 3 games to play since I own all the other consoles and worse performing multiplats are just beyond useless to me. I have already finished those games and my Wii U has become a dust collector in the meantime.