I hope Skyward Sword was not canon, so that Zelda can go back to being superb.

#1AXKSIONPosted 12/2/2012 9:26:36 PM
Also, YAY, NO MORE MOTION CONTROLS FOR ZELDA Wii U!!!!!!!

Cannot freaking wait to play Zelda again and on the gamepad, the way it was meant to be played, with two analog sticks and buttons. No more casual gimmicks.

Hopefully the next Zelda won't be so linear and casual and watered down either.

Twilight Princess (GC) version was fantastic and super amazing. Ocarina of Time 3DS is of course, amazing. Wind Waker was amazing.

Linear Casual Motion Gimmick Sword - not so much

Wii U Zelda should be amazing.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#2azn_thtPosted 12/2/2012 9:27:14 PM
Cool, cool cool cool
---
"Hardcore" gamers is just another way of saying "stupid kids on the internet complaining."
#3Fierce_Deity777Posted 12/2/2012 9:27:43 PM
I'd strongly advise finding a flame shield. A big one.
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Black/White 2 Boards.
#4Semi45aPosted 12/2/2012 9:28:40 PM
did you not watch the tech demo? of COURSE the new Zelda is using TABLET controls not motion controls.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#5pancakegr8Posted 12/2/2012 9:30:00 PM
Okay :l
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#6slickvic1990Posted 12/2/2012 9:30:19 PM
i thought SS WAS superb. second fav Zelda after Majora's Mask. to each his own I guess
#7Virus66Posted 12/2/2012 9:32:01 PM
Semi45a posted...
did you not watch the tech demo? of COURSE the new Zelda is using TABLET controls not motion controls.

Didn't Nintendo say they wanted to continue moving forward with motion controls because of the public's generally positive reception to 'properly implemented' motion controls? Regardless whether a few very vocal people like motion or not, the controls were just fine.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
#8Omega_BlackPosted 12/2/2012 9:32:39 PM
http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/33313/aonuma-future-zelda-games-will-use-skyward-sword-controls/

"Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword is compatible with Wii MotionPlus and although Aonuma thought about scrapping the motion controls during development, he now concedes that it would be hard to go back to the button controls as used in games such as Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker and Ocarina Of Time.

Asked if future Zelda games will use the MotionPlus control method, Aonuma said: "I honestly think we cannot go back to button controls now, so I think that these controls will be used in future Zelda titles, too."

So what does that mean for Legend Of Zelda Wii U and the Wii U controller? Hopefully we'll discover more at E3 2012 when Nintendo reveal Wii U's final design."

lol
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#9Shadowbird_RHPosted 12/2/2012 9:32:46 PM
Ehhh, I bet most people would be strongly opposed to some of the things I wish for too.

From what I've heard though, Nintendo plans on keeping and building upon the Wii Remote style gameplay that Skyward Sword introduced.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#10FamliarStrangerPosted 12/2/2012 9:32:59 PM
I'd look for a link to the three interviews where both Aonuma and Miyamoto said they're definitely sticking with SS-style motion controls for the next Zelda games but I'm too lazy.
---
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Familiar ID:
Father of Desire Sensor