I hope Skyward Sword was not canon, so that Zelda can go back to being superb.

#41SakurafanboyPosted 12/2/2012 9:36:03 PM
Skyward Sword improved upon everything Twilight Princess tried to do.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#42AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:36:08 PM
Spade59 posted...
AXKSION posted...
TP was not linear nor casual. Troll moar.
Anyhow, all I pretty much want is Twilight Princess - (minus) the wolf, with the Zelda tech demo visuals.

TP had a pathetic difficulty even for a Zelda game. Lack of side quests and linear gameplay compared to it's predecessors. lolworthy bosses.

You dislike SS but approve of TP, which is basically the same trash without the gimmicks.

fail moar.

Nope. Twilight Princess was open and didn't have that stupid sky hub with all the levels being connected to it, and then in SS once you get to one of the levels it is just a corridor like FFXIII. Level layout in SS sucked.

TP had a gigantic amount of content, and the dragon boss in the sky temple was one of the coolest bosses ever, unlike that stupid black blob boss that you had to defeat several times in SS, such a lazy boss that they had to artificially inflate the amount of content in the game.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#43domranguayPosted 12/2/2012 9:38:50 PM
I liked the motion controls. I hope they use and improve them in the next game.

I'm not sure why some people think they were bad, they worked perfectly for me and many others. If you couldn't get the motion controls to work properly, you either have a broken motion+ or you suck at motion controls.
#44Solid_SOAPPosted 12/2/2012 9:41:01 PM
Best level design and gameplay in the series imo. Loved the motion controls, every level had something new or unique in it, backtracking to go to the silent realm was awesome, it was a fantastic game. Don't get the hate. Also the story was awesome and characters were absolutely charming.
#45Spade59Posted 12/2/2012 9:42:27 PM
AXKSION posted...
Twilight Princess was open and didn't have that stupid sky hub with all the levels being connected to it, and then in SS once you get to one of the levels it is just a corridor like FFXIII. Level layout in SS sucked.

Twilight Princess had a giant empty overworld covered in the most depressing color palette ever. At least SS had much more content in it's confined areas. Level design in TP sucked.

such lazy bosses that they had to artificially inflate the amount of content in the game.

In TP? I know. The bosses are aesthetically pleasing but actually fighting them is a vapid experience, much like the rest of the game.
#46BuretsuPosted 12/2/2012 9:44:17 PM
Spade59 posted...
AXKSION posted...
Twilight Princess was open and didn't have that stupid sky hub with all the levels being connected to it, and then in SS once you get to one of the levels it is just a corridor like FFXIII. Level layout in SS sucked.

Twilight Princess had a giant empty overworld covered in the most depressing color palette ever. At least SS had much more content in it's confined areas. Level design in TP sucked.

such lazy bosses that they had to artificially inflate the amount of content in the game.

In TP? I know. The bosses are aesthetically pleasing but actually fighting them is a vapid experience, much like the rest of the game.

Better than Skyward Sword which went "Unique boss? **** that! How about another Ghirahim fight? Everybody LOVES those!"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#47Spade59Posted 12/2/2012 9:46:17 PM
Ironically Ghirahim was a more entertaining than 2/3 of TP bosses, even considering his repeat performances.

Stop trying to convince yourselves that TP was anything but a mediocre imitation of OoT.
#48Omega_BlackPosted 12/2/2012 9:48:38 PM
Oh lawd.
People hating on Toilet Paper and Screaming S****.
The world must really be ending... DX
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#49AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:49:10 PM
Spade59 posted...
Ironically Ghirahim was a more entertaining than 2/3 of TP bosses, even considering his repeat performances.

Stop trying to convince yourselves that TP was anything but a mediocre imitation of OoT.

I have played through OoT at least 3 or 4 times on the N64, over 10 years ago. I finished TP once on Wii and twice on GC. A few weeks ago I finished OoT 3DS, and it's amazing, but I still love TP more.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#50TheFlamingCPosted 12/2/2012 9:49:25 PM
You know, when the next game releases you'll call it crap and say Skyward Sword was the best. The Zelda fanbase is hilariously bad.
---
Nope, don't have a sig. Maybe later.