I hope Skyward Sword was not canon, so that Zelda can go back to being superb.

#51BuretsuPosted 12/2/2012 10:50:27 PM
TheFlamingC posted...
You know, when the next game releases you'll call it crap and say Skyward Sword was the best. The Zelda fanbase is hilariously bad.

Skyward Sword can't be the best. Because Link's Awakening will always be the best. Or maybe Link to the Past.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#52AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:53:37 PM
Buretsu posted...
TheFlamingC posted...
You know, when the next game releases you'll call it crap and say Skyward Sword was the best. The Zelda fanbase is hilariously bad.

Skyward Sword can't be the best. Because Link's Awakening will always be the best. Or maybe Link to the Past.

Link's Awakening is my very favorite Zelda game.

Of the 3D ones it is Twilight Princess. Overall though, it's Link's Awakening.

But no, I would never say SS is good since it isn't.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#53Baha05Posted 12/2/2012 10:54:12 PM
Opinions
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#54oxnerdPosted 12/2/2012 11:04:13 PM
I actually liked the motion controls but I totally agree that Twilight Princess was Amazing. In my opinion it was the best. I thought it had the best suited art style and atmosphere for a Zelda game and I personally think it would be the easiest kind of style to integrate to hd (cross my fingers)
#55Pinoy441Posted 12/2/2012 11:44:21 PM
Pay no attention to Greer (oh sorry AXKSION) He's a well known PS3 troll
---
*grabs popcorn*
#56The_Undying_84Posted 12/2/2012 11:51:03 PM
The controls were not very good. While the game is absurdly easy anyways, the only semblance of difficulty I ever encountered in the game was due to the controls being unresponsive. I'm not sure if I ever died anyways, but if the controls worked as well as they should, I doubt I would even have gotten hit ever.

I have no problem with the concept though, and if they ever got them to actually be responsive with 1 to 1 motion then that would be fine. I also liked TP on Wii since it mostly didn't attempt to require a level of control responsiveness that the hardware couldn't provide, which SS does.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#57johnluke728Posted 12/2/2012 11:53:08 PM
AXKSION posted...
Omega_Black posted...
AXKSION posted...
Yeah, I have seen that a hundred times.
Now you've seen it a hundred and one times.

But it's not gonna happen, Skippy.
You don't know that, Jif.

Thing is that the Wii U uses a dual analog tablet controller, and a Zelda Wii U game is going to, guess what, use the Wii U tablet controller.
Did I say otherwise? lol

Lots of game devs say a bunch of things that end up not happening or not being true.
And lots of game devs say a bunch of things that end up happening or being true.
Better to wait and see rather than make proclamations and end up with egg on your face. ;)

The Wii U has a tablet controller, so Zelda Wii U is going to use the Wii U controller, so, I see lots of scrambled and over easy eggs on your face, including toast, hashbrowns, sausage and bacon. You should go clean yourself up.

Banjo2553 posted...
So, why do you not want Skyward Sword to be canon? It didn't ruin the lore. Or at least, not NEARLY as bad as Other M did. If it's just because it's linear, then that's a silly reason.

I don't like Other M that much and I wouldn't mind really if it turned out to not be canon, but it's because of the story, not because it's linear (which is most definitely a problem).

I guess, but the story in SS seemed kinda bleh, and I do not like the fact that Fi is inside the Master Sword. I will never like or look at the Master Sword the same way again.

Stop, please, just stop it. I want to vomit from your sickening know-it-all attitude. If any of you know the Zelda series at all, the devs always know how to surprise the fans; always. Tech demos are never anything to go on. They might go with motion controls, they might not, or just have both as an option. You can't say for sure anymore than I can.
---
http://shantaefanforums.tk/ <-- Huge fan of the Shantae games? Then you should check the first fan forum that's all about the belly-dancing half-genie!
#58SS4RickyPosted 12/3/2012 12:02:04 AM
Personally think the wii motion plus controls ruined SS. It was fun for a while, but dear lord don't make a would be AAA title on gimmic controls. My friend was done with the game after the first boss because he couldn't counter the direction of whats his faces sword counter. Didn't laugh at him, was just like "oh, well there's no other option to play this game".

And i can't believe people are saying the bosses in TP are boring.

That water dragon with the god of war back stabbing

That cool fight with super Goron on the tipsy turvy rock

Riding up that piller bouncing back and forth fighting that skull dude head

And of course dragon battle in sky temple

Like, i've never seen so much action out of a Zelda game, honestly feel TP was the true successor to OoT.
---
i5-2500k@4.3 | Corsair H60 | Gskill sniper 16GB 1866 | MSI gtx 560 448 | Seasonic X750 gold | GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | Samsung 830 128GB | 1TB WD Black
#59BuretsuPosted 12/3/2012 12:06:15 AM
Pinoy441 posted...

Troll or not, he's correct.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#60CrimsonGear80Posted 12/3/2012 12:07:13 AM
Buretsu posted...
Pinoy441 posted...

Troll or not, he's correct.

yeah, he has a butt-kisser or two on the PS3 board as well.

everyone else knows he trolls. Looks like i was right.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif NNID: ArsenalGear